RWhy4 - My new all day vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You're absolutely right. Thought I was on the main. mod please remove.

Thanks for the recommendation and all, but, do you find it ironic that you're recommending a vendor juice in the DIY Recipe section of the forums? Pretty sure most of us are making our own to avoid such a venture ;)

@ Merlin - I too like it at 5%. I just recently made a 30ml bottle of the Double RY4. Once it gets low, and I make another bottle, I'll try and remember to post any differences, to me, fresh vs. steeped :)

xbassman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Tulsa, OK. USA
Hey tc1....

Just tried your Rwhy4 as my first attempt @ DIY.
A couple of hours after mixing and a few hot baths later.....
Wow, it is pretty killer as is.

I made it @ 18mg 76/24 PG/VG. (Didn't have to add VG with this mix)
Getting ready to mix up about 60 ml @ 70/30 so it will get a real steep.

I can't wait to see how it tastes fully steeped!
Thanks!

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
Hey tc1....

Just tried your Rwhy4 as my first attempt @ DIY.
A couple of hours after mixing and a few hot baths later.....
Wow, it is pretty killer as is.

I made it @ 18mg 76/24 PG/VG. (Didn't have to add VG with this mix)
Getting ready to mix up about 60 ml @ 70/30 so it will get a real steep.

I can't wait to see how it tastes fully steeped!
Thanks!

Glad you enjoyed it. It only gets better as it steeps and this is the one flavor I get the most positive feedback when it comes to smell. People at work seem to really enjoy the aroma this juice gives off.

mourningshadow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
www.aaronaltman.com
I made this yesterday, gave it some ultrasonic steeping for a bit and could not hold out so had to try it today. Got to say it is pretty damn good, thank you for posting this.

I lowered the percentages a bit. I did:
6% Double RY4
3% Caramel Candy
3% Bavarian Cream
1% Vanilla Swirl

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
I made this yesterday, gave it some ultrasonic steeping for a bit and could not hold out so had to try it today. Got to say it is pretty damn good, thank you for posting this.

I lowered the percentages a bit. I did:
6% Double RY4
3% Caramel Candy
3% Bavarian Cream
1% Vanilla Swirl
Sounds like a good combo!

bugler

Jan 29, 2013
nc
Made this as one of my first recipes (100% VG not accounting for flavorings). Was a bit cloying on day 1, settled down by day 3. Still a little rich for an ADV for me, but delicious in 1-2 ml servings. Added the vanilla swirl at about 2% to half of it tonight, nomnomnom. Nilla adds a lot! I'll probably tone down the caramel and bavarian by not quite half and keep the van. swirl in the next batch shooting for an ADV...

Thanks for the recipe!

cigzag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Northern Indiana
Ok, I got my DIY supplies in the mail today along with the flavors needed to make this RWHY4. I ended up making three 5ml batches to try different strengths of flavor. Here's what I settled on.

Double RY4 8%
Caramel Candy 3%
Bavarian Cream 4%
Vanilla Swirl 1%

The Caramel Candy on the first two batches really over powered the recipe on inhale so I reduced it and it's more even along with the other flavors for me. The Double RY4 has a very nice after taste but not too heavy. Very nice vape, especially for the first evening only hours after making it. I'll leave it sit for a few days and try it again.

Thank you for the very good recipe! :toast:

EDIT: I may have jumped the gun on the Caramel Candy over powering the recipe. Evidentally it does this after making the batch but Boy oh boy did all the flavors meld together just overnight. Tasting fantastic right now. I can't wait for the batch I put away to get some steeping for a couple weeks.

Last edited:

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
Glad you enjoyed the recipe to spark your own mixing ... THAT'S what its all about!

Such a simple mix has grown to be a fan favorite base on this site and it feels good to know I had a hand in it. Just goes to show that you can make incredible DIY juices with simple recipes.

Stay tuned for a light tobacco version of this recipe with an Asian twist. I will be posting my Ecto variant recipe tomorrow as well. Vaping it now and its pretty friggin amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread