RWhy4 - My new all day vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorethugz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
KL, MY
i dont have double Ry4 and caramel candy but i have RY4 asian,caramel and cotton candy.
This is what i did

10% RY4 Asian (TFA)
3% Caramel (TFA)
2% Cotton Candy (TFA)
4% Bavarian Cream (TFA)
1% My own extracted tobacco (Dominican cigar)

add 6 drop ACV for my 30ml bottle

this batch will be 70pg/30vg with 15mg.

What can i say it's perfect! i have few more bottles(30ml) that I steep and wait until middle of july I try again :)

for the next batch should I add French Vanilla(TFA) like 0.5-1%?

roundrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Central Texas, USA
Thank you tc1- I took your awesome mix and created this
RWhy4 with BHT - 12mg - 50ml - 50/50, 48mg nic
- by kathybl, 17/6 23:06

Ingredient ml %
Nicotine e-juice 48 mg12.5 (25%)
PG dilutant 1.5ml (3%)
VG dilutant 25ml (50%)
Black Honey tobacco (TFA)0.5ml (1%)
double ry4 (TFA)4.5ml (9%)
Bavarian Cream (TFA)2 (4%)
Caramel Orignal (TFA)2.5ml (5%)
Vanilla Cupcake (TFA)1.5ml (3%)

Strength: 12 mg

Notes
8 drps AP
10 drops smooth
9 drops sour (20% maltic acid)
7 drops Em (?)
5 drops NaCl .9
3 hours in UC

I tasted it today and man, it is soooo good. I might even take out the EM (or at least 50/50 it with MM) as it is on the sweetish side. My tastes seem to be changing, though. It's MUCH dryer than the ECBlends RY4 that I've ordered 2x at 120ml (extra carmel and extra vanilla). I took a chance at such a large mix, but I'd already trial'ed with your original and felt confident.

Last edited:

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
got some flavors in today. I made a 15 ml batch of this using the original post recipe with the exception of adding vanilla swirl 1% and one drop of tobacco absolute. I'd given up on RY4s about a year ago. The first one I tried was BWB and only got it a couple times. The BWB RY4 was a really good vape but he quit making it. After that I tried at least a dozen others from various vendors but none of them came close and in the process I got tired of it. So, I'm hoping this works out for me. Right now I have it in the ultrasonic and will give it an additional 3 days of steeping. I'll post back how I feel about it.

K-Omo

ECF Veteran
I tried the original RWhy4 and it was very good after letting it steep.

Then, I changed it up a little...made 10 ml.

I call it Omy4
8% Double Ry4 (sig)
3% Caramel Orig. (TPA)
3% Bavarian Cream (sig)
1% Vanilla Bourbon (sig)
1% Peanut (FA)
.5% Brown Sugar (DFS)
Nic 30/70 12mg

I let it steep a week.

Sig. Is ecig Xpress signature
DFS is DIY Flavor Shack
FA is Flavor Art

shakeytails

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Kentucky, United States
It is even possible to screw up RY4 double? My first DIY batch @18 mg nic made last night is:
RY4 Double-8%
Caramel Candy(TFA) 4%
French Vanilla (TFA) 3%
VG 50%
PG 35%

I'm vaping it now- no bath, no steep just sat in the bottle all day while I was at work. It's already starting to change color. I like it!

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
got some flavors in today. I made a 15 ml batch of this using the original post recipe with the exception of adding vanilla swirl 1% and one drop of tobacco absolute. I'd given up on RY4s about a year ago. The first one I tried was BWB and only got it a couple times. The BWB RY4 was a really good vape but he quit making it. After that I tried at least a dozen others from various vendors but none of them came close and in the process I got tired of it. So, I'm hoping this works out for me. Right now I have it in the ultrasonic and will give it an additional 3 days of steeping. I'll post back how I feel about it.

This is a good vape. Been vaping it past two days and gotta say its the second best I've tried. It is definitely in my rotation.

look30

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
California
It is even possible to screw up RY4 double? My first DIY batch @18 mg nic made last night is:
RY4 Double-8%
Caramel Candy(TFA) 4%
French Vanilla (TFA) 3%
VG 50%
PG 35%

I'm vaping it now- no bath, no steep just sat in the bottle all day while I was at work. It's already starting to change color. I like it!
Why double. Ry4? Did anybody used just ry4?

Noon question so be gentle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread