Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I have recently purchased this flavor and luckily I went for the 4 ounce bottle because this stuff rocks. I mixed it at 30% with a pinch of EM crystals in 60 mg of 75% pg 25% vg unflavored nicotine. This reminded me of the award winning Copper creek house blend. It is a delicious mix with a complex slightly sweet tobaccoish undertone. If you have not tried this flavor yet you don't know what your missing. I have finally found a companion ADV for my tfa juicy fruit mix, which I mix at 40% with some em crystals in the same base. I am now complete.:rickroll:

Reactions: Ruthmary

dead not sleeping

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Land of Thunder, Upstate NY
30% seems like a lot!!/QUOTE]

Sure does. I find 10% is about tops for me.

RY4 Double flavor should be near or at the top of the list for flavors for the noob DIY'er just starting out. TFA has three RY's. The RY1 has more of a floral note, and the RY4 Asian is more spicy. All three mix real good with vanillas, caramels, and creams. I don't favor the RY1 as much as the Double or the Asian, but it's still good, and am going to try the RY4 Asian with a little pineapple, if the pineapple ever gets here.

It does need a little EM and/or ACV to get rid of the 'dry' I get from it though, still an all-around great flavor.

I had a big order ready to submit to WL, and when one item got back in stock, another was sold out. Finally, I got in under the wire and they had them all in stock at once. This recent storm is slowing the process up by a couple of days. It seems whenever I order stuff, it snows big time. I'm beginning to think the weather is all my fault.

dns

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread