RY4 out of stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clamman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
new york
J5 I love you man. But you already know that :)
There is a man who is in desperate need . Poor guy is laid up pretty well. Broken leg, fractured neck. I just sent him a link to come over to take you up.
I'll definitely reimburse you my friend. I have a batch in production now. :)
hey buddy when do you think stock will be in? btw this is jack the clammer from ny

pyro12

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
Pittsburgh
Just take this as an opportunity to explore all the other flavors out there in the world. Ike's RY4 has been my all day vape for years. I love it! Occasionally, though, he runs out and you have to make do with something else for a little while.

I haven't tried, but I'm assuming a juice's flavor doesn't linger too long in a "no-fill," so go nuts on some 5mL samples somewhere.

When you finally get more RY4, it'll taste all the better after a break.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
It looks as though my son has raided my stash the little ..... *&%$. I will deal with him later. I apologize for the bum steer but what I have left is two 20ml bottles and one 30ml. bottle, all PG and all 24mg.

RY4_zpsba5a7fdd.jpg

Isaac has first pick on the 30 because he ask first. I keep all my juice in the refrigerator so it's fresh. I like RY4 ok but it's not my favorite juice. I will deal with my son later.

PRG4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2013
Sarasota, Florida, United States
Not a problem my friennd. Tell him I just need an address.

Hi 5cardstud,
I'm the dude that is in really bad shape. It's been just about a month since I got hit by a drunk driver which left me out of commission. I was talking to Iken the other day about being out of his AWESOME RY4 and how badly I wanted to vape his masterpiece. It's been a couple of days ago but He sent me a link to this thread and said that you might be able to spare a bottle? I'm sorry about the delayed response I've just been in a lot of pain which has caused me not to be able to sleep. Well, I finally just ran out of juice (get it) and I finally fell asleep which I thought was a couple of hours and it was more like a whole day. Anyway I'm not sure if that offer is still good but if it is that would be SOOOOOOO COOOOOL!!!!!!
My name is Phillip gaston and I live a t 7245 Java Drive. Sarasota Florida 34241.
Thank you again for being so kind. This is what life is all about. I can't wait till I'm back o n my feet again (literally) so I can repay this good deed with another one. And by all means please save my contact info in case you're ever in need of some juice down the road.

PRG4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2013
Sarasota, Florida, United States
I'll send it Tue because Monday's a holiday but I'll put a rush on it.
Dang, You live right by the gulf huh? Beautiful spot.

Sorry for the delayed response, I had to go back to my favorite place the hospital.
Yes, I live on the gulf. As soon as I'm up and going again I'll put some pictures of the beach that's right down the road from my house on the forum. Man, I cant wait until I can go down and see the water again. I usually go to the beach at least 2 or 3 times a week so not seeing the water for a month is really working on me BAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread