RYO Tobacco--homage thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3orpdeenyse

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Benton, Louisiana
I thoroughly enjoy a few flavors from Mom and Pop, but have not seen a thread dedicated to the glorious RYO. Figured it was time to start one...

This flavor is so close to a cigarette. It's just lacking that poisonous after taste. It's such a smooth and natural tasting vape. There is a very subtle sweet to it, yet a rich tobacco presence that I can't get enough of. I can see myself vaping this for days straight, but I suspect it to be a carto slayer. That would be the only negative thing I have to say about it. As good as it is, I don't mind shelling out a little more  for cartos. I bet it'd be a great base for some flavor experiments as well, but I have no plans to tamper with perfection.

the3orpdeenyse

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Benton, Louisiana
Why thank you, Morfeeus.

I can agree with the fact that you should indeed stay away from THIS tobacco flavor, but do not deny yourself Tobacco Haze, at least. That one tastes nothing like a cigarette and I strongly recommend it to anyone. It is sweet enough that it should appeal to your tastes.

Last edited:

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Guess I finally woke up and realized this thread was here and about one fo my favorites. If you like playing around a little with mixing there are a lot of other flavors you can mix a little taste in to alter it slightly to keep it interesting as well. Have you tried the RYO4 yet? It doesn't need a thing to be perfect. None of anybodys tobacco flavors have ever reminded me of tobacco cigaretttes in spiteof a lot of reviews saying they taste just like them. Guess I'm just lucky. It increases my options by about a third. I do love fruit as well but I don't limit my vaping to any one type. That's just me.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've had my eye on RYO4. It hasn't been very long since my last juice order, and I've got another few coming in this week so it'll be a while before I get around to it.

My next order from Mom and Pop is starting to look like:

More Haze
More RYO
Conspiracy
10 Forty
Boge 3.0 XXL
Sub tank

You just have to add the RYO4 to that list as Wuzz said. He helped me develop the flavor as he loves RYO and wanted an RY4 flavor made with the RYO base. We worked together to come up with RYO4 and so you get the RYO with some caramel, vanilla and nutty flavoring, but not too much, so that you can still tell it's RYO. 10forty is great also but from looking at what you like, you might like American Blend a little more, they are similar but American Blend is sweeter and less "harsh", both use the same tobacco base as the Haze and so you could imagine the Haze without the sweetness for 10forty. It was my initial vape and then I went on to sweeter vapes and that is where American Blend came from. Haha - sounds like a Mom and Pop History lesson, lol. Anyway, there will be more RYO variations coming . . . .

JBnuggs

Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Denver
I just got some Ryo4 and Ry4v2 from Mom and Pop. Both great flavors! I find the Ryo4 tastes kinda like maple oatmeal. It's a little sweet but I enjoy it. I'm guessing I need to try heir straight Ryo because I've been looking for something that tastes like an analog. Also, the 3ml mini-sub from them is AWESOME(1st tank I've owned but awesome non the less) 2 thumbs up for Mom and Pop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread