Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com
Thanks, Kkiet! A Tmod is on my buy List if the VW squonking experience proves an upgrade in equipment is worthwhile. Considering how complacent I've been with Cisco atty's and mechancial squonking til now, maybe all I need to nudge things up a notch are some BF rba's. If the addition of VW nudges things up even further then, yep, I'll be Tmod obsessed for sure. :banana:

Reactions: kkiet

kkiet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2015
Milwaukee, Wi
Thanks, Kkiet! A Tmod is on my Buy List if the VW squonking experience proves an upgrade in equipment is worthwhile. Considering how complacent I've been with Cisco atty's and mechancial squonking til now, maybe all I need to nudge things up a notch are some BF rba's. If the addition of VW nudges things up even further then, yep, I'll be Tmod obsessed for sure. :banana:
Love my Tmod, you won't be disapointed.

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
Oh I bet I will, kkiet! I see the beauties on that thread. Now that I have my first BF RBA I really do want the flexibility of VW...like, seriously want it. I do need to get more experienced with my coil work in the meantime.

Only thing is, I don't like where the power button is on the s-body. Still...if I don't like it once I've tried it I have a vape buddy who sits waiting for my cast-offs. I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
This mod arrived via vapemail today and, so far, I'm extremely satisfied. As I suspected, squonking absolutely benefits from VW.

The presentation is excellent and the box included everything I needed except for a battery. The S-Body from Angelcigs doesn't come with the battery but the one from iVapour Elixir seems to. The fit and finish are great and it feels substantial in the hand. It was hard waiting for the battery I'd ordered separately to charge but, thank goodness, my patience was rewarded.

I used the included prebuilt wires after cleaning the atomizer and got a dual build reading at .39. I can lock the wattage so there's no problem with accidentally changing it while vaping. And, oh the plumes! I am loving this!

I didn't think I'd like the position of the firing button but, because of the shape and diminutive size of the mod, it is very comfortable. This is a great entry squonker, imo.

Reactions: Bad Ninja

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Seems to be confusion. There are two S-Body mods on the market.

The higher one has S-CA3 in the part number and sells for around $65.00.
It is 50Watt and will work down to .20 Ohm.

The other is only 15 Watts and states 1.5 Ohm Minimum. It sells for around $30.00

So far the bad reviews are for the low end model.

I couldn't help pulling the trigger on the S-CA3. especially after Sewknitty complimented the fit and finish.
I hope it lasts more than 3 months and isn't unstable and a battery hog like the Grayscanno. I'll be back in a week or so with my opinion.

Turns out it's sold in the market as the Firebox Squonker.
Found this review on You Tube

Last edited:

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
I hope you like it, Tom. I do still like and use mine, including the stock atty. This little thing has actually cured my high end squonker lust.

My only quibble was with the bottle, which is mega squishy and hard to grasp to remove. I resorted to prying it out with a pair of pliers and eventually created a leak. A good replacement can be easily had here.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I hope you like it, Tom. I do still like and use mine, including the stock atty. This little thing has actually cured my high end squonker lust.

My only quibble was with the bottle, which is mega squishy and hard to grasp to remove. I resorted to prying it out with a pair of pliers and eventually created a leak. A good replacement can be easily had here.
Just wanted to double check, you bought the bottle and the threading fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread