S-Body Bottom Feeder S-Ca3 50Watt-Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blind Owl

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2014
BC, Canada
FYI: Just my :2c: but the Geyscano has no positives over this mod and it cost more.

Plus the name is embarrassingly, preposterously stupid. I mean, really: GEYser plus volCANO?

Well, thanks to unsure and tomzgreat I decided to take a chance on one of these babies. As a former user of the ultimate brick / fingerprint magnet (a chrome-plated Innokin VTR), I should be able to handle the weight & finish. One thing's for sure: since becoming a Reonaut, I don't ever want to mess with an RTA again...

Here's hoping!

Reactions: unsure

ericbnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Piedmont Triad, NC
Looks like taste your juice reviewed it and gave it a thumbs down - his wobbled but mine sits flat (quality control issues maybe?), he complained about the 5 watt numbers being off too. Personally I never vape at 5 watts with any regulated device so I wasn't too worked up about that one. He did catch the atty insulator on fire during torture testing, but that test uses a bare wire, not a coil and saturated wick so I am not sure what to make of that test in the real world.

ericbnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Piedmont Triad, NC
That is a shame you are not getting a response. My only interaction with AC was ordering and getting the mod pretty quick - I use fasttech a lot so I am used to playing the waiting game.

I tried an empty NET.com bottle that fits perfect and squeezes in with just a little more pressure than the supplied bottle. I hope to find a way to attach some IV tubing to build a collection of replacements for changing flavors without much trouble.

Reactions: thetrucker

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
In reading your thoughts about angel cigs and geyscano and the new model I have to say angel cigs has not responded to my return of the geyscano for issues with the start button, etc. I even said to them that I want the new s style and will gladly pay the difference. Angel cigs is non responsive.
That is a shame you are not getting a response. My only interaction with AC was ordering and getting the mod pretty quick - I use fasttech a lot so I am used to playing the waiting game.

I tried an empty NET.com bottle that fits perfect and squeezes in with just a little more pressure than the supplied bottle. I hope to find a way to attach some IV tubing to build a collection of replacements for changing flavors without much trouble.

Their CS is pretty poor. They have answered back when I reached out but replied answers to questions I didn't ask.:facepalm: I think it a language issue. I do agree when ordering thru their USA warehouse does net a fast delivery.

Reactions: thetrucker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread