Status
Not open for further replies.

350ZMO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2014
Alabama
www.ecigarette411.com
For some reason this thread has been locked and I do not know why. To answer the question posted in that thread it is approximately 3 and 1/8" from bottom of tank to top of included drip tip:
2015-11-23_0007.jpg

Compared to Aromamizer:
2015-11-23_0006.jpg

And here is the cartridge:
2015-11-23_0008.jpg

The first thing I do with any coil cartridge is take it apart and rebuild it with OC and NI200 for TC. The included cartridges were already OC but Kanthal. I rebuilt it with a spaced 24 gauge 4mm 10 wrap coil. The top barrel with the slots and knurling pulls off the base. Use a wet towel, screw cartridge into base and pull apart wiggling side to side slightly then pulling straight up. The bottom pin and insulator pull out as normal. Take a OC pad, optionally pull off one of the outside layers, cut it to size so you can sandwich the coil in-between (two about 1/2" wide strips), pinch the ears together and slide it in the base. If you have done any cartridge this will be very familiar. And it can be rebuilt many times, the base barrel and pin appear to be SS not plated brass. I really don't see a need to buy extra cartridges.

I like the S-King, it takes a huge single vertical coil, and with the massive juice slots it really soaks up the watts and produces a lot of vapor. It holds gobs of juice like the Arnold or Wolverine just not as big or heavy. And I happen to like the looks.

The two downsides are availability of spare tanks and bottom fill. You screw the build deck out of the bottom. It also reeked of contaminates so an everclear wash is a must.

HTH

Reactions: Katmar

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
For some reason this thread has been locked and I do not know why. To answer the question posted in that thread it is approximately 3 and 1/8" from bottom of tank to top of included drip tip:
View attachment 508626

Compared to Aromamizer:
View attachment 508627

And here is the cartridge:
View attachment 508629

The first thing I do with any coil cartridge is take it apart and rebuild it with OC and NI200 for TC. The included cartridges were already OC but Kanthal. I rebuilt it with a spaced 24 gauge 4mm 10 wrap coil. The top barrel with the slots and knurling pulls off the base. Use a wet towel, screw cartridge into base and pull apart wiggling side to side slightly then pulling straight up. The bottom pin and insulator pull out as normal. Take a OC pad, optionally pull off one of the outside layers, cut it to size so you can sandwich the coil in-between (two about 1/2" wide strips), pinch the ears together and slide it in the base. If you have done any cartridge this will be very familiar. And it can be rebuilt many times, the base barrel and pin appear to be SS not plated brass. I really don't see a need to buy extra cartridges.

I like the S-King, it takes a huge single vertical coil, and with the massive juice slots it really soaks up the watts and produces a lot of vapor. It holds gobs of juice like the Arnold or Wolverine just not as big or heavy. And I happen to like the looks.

The two downsides are availability of spare tanks and bottom fill. You screw the build deck out of the bottom. It also reeked of contaminates so an everclear wash is a must.

HTH

It was closed and moved to clearomizers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread