Saber Touch and Tasty Vapor liquids? Does one work better than the other with them?

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by Raechel, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raechel

Raechel Senior Member ECF Veteran

Saber Touch and Tasty Vapor liquids? Does one work better than the other with them?

While slightly off topic I was considering one of these. But I smoke only Tasty Vapor liquid. I would not want a mod that ruins my Tasty Vapor stash.

Anyone have experience here? Which ST do you have and how well does it make Geoff's liquid taste? Thanks in advance. If you'd rather PM me that is fine too.

2. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi Rae,
    I have a ST 5v and use TV juice all the time and it is very good with the ST.. I wouldn't hesitate at all.. It will probably taste better than what you are now using.. lol

3. Raechel

I was thinking of that or the mini. It looks huge. I am kinda afraid of people thinking I am nuts at work. So you think the ST 5v bring out more flavor?

Does it kill 510 attys or make them taste burnt (which would also kill my TV experience)? Thanks

4. Chelseafn

Chelseafn Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

what difference does it make what other people think of you. As long as your happy thats all that matters. Get the ST.

5. Raechel

I take it you have one too?
    Does it burn out attys fast? Did it improve your flavor?

6. doots

It doesnt kill attys at all. Very smooth and not hard on attys..

It is larger than you might like and heavier. The mini is very small and much lighter and 3.7v also. They are nice looking.. maybe more for a girl.. :)

7. Raechel

Dang how heavy? Can you drive with it? LOL
    I am afraid the vapor production and flavor my not be as good on a mini but I don't know.

8. doots

yes you can drive easily with it. the 5v is going to produce more vape than a 3.7 for sure. the 3.7 is going to be limited somewhat.

9. markimar

markimar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I've got the 5 volt saber and LOVE it! I use cartomizers on mine the ones from nhaler work great! And the flavor of TV is sooo good. I drive with mine yes they are big but well worth it. I carry my saber and ego I use ego at work for stealth vaping and St at home and driving. It is hard to go back to a standard 510 after using St! I have to use LR cartomizers on the ego because I'm so used to the hit from saber. I have not found any flavors that aren't enhanced by it. Just remember to keep cartridges and cartomizers wet with 5 volt. Once you burn it dry you can't get rid of that horrid taste :laugh:

10. Raechel

an LS is also in the running, but I wonder if it keeps liquid away from the electronics and if it is as safe and also protected against drops sine it is not metal.

11. Upinthehills

Upinthehills Super Member ECF Veteran

I guess I'll be the odd one, and that's ok. I'm used to being odd. :D

I think my 5v SaberTouch changes the taste of my TV juices and not in a good way. I've tried LR atomizers, regular atomizers and cartos and they all make it harder for me to taste my juices. I figure it's just me, though. I seem to have funny tastes.

12. doots

I have one and haven't had any of the troubles you mention.

If you want metal or are concerned check out the BUZZ also.. all metal..

I do think 4.5v is perfect voltage and can be achieved with the LS or the BuZZ.

13. chainvapor

chainvapor Moved On ECF Veteran

I have a ST and run it with 2 Tenergy 3V batts and I love it! Tasty Vapor is a majority of what I vape and I love it all at 6V. Just gotta keep the atty wet and HV is not really a problem. I have only killed 1 atty in the 2 months I have used my Saber. It is a little bulky, but I would buy another one in a heartbeat if I had the cash.

CV :vapor:

14. Xanax

Xanax Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Chuck & TastyVapor liquid is vaping HEAVEN!

15. Raechel

Changed mind on the Little Sister. It gets only 4-5 hrs on 5v. LOL Oh well.
    Still considering all my options.

Any more opinions welcome. I want to optimize my TV experience.

16. rotto

rotto Full Member

I have a ST and ape TV at 5 v. Good vapor and taste however

I also have a Precious L which I use at 3.7 v. Battery lasts 2 days of heavy vamping and keeps a solid 3.7 v going to the a tty. I use both regular and LR 510 attys with no problem. I think the 3.7 is a good sweet spot for most of my nHaler and TV juices. Hard to beat.
    New vary voltage mods coming quick- see the tekk at nHaler. All about what tastes best to you.

17. smilin0117

smilin0117 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I agree with the buzz option....more $$$ than the little sister ( i own both) but the buzz wins hands down. The battery life is amazing--I have got 2 days on one set. Its an awsome PV. With it being a VV device you will be able to decide which flavors taste best at which voltage.

just my .02

18. MaxUT

MaxUT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I have a Buzz and enjoy it very much. The variable voltage feature means that you can adjust it for the atomizer/juice combination to get the best flavor. I'm vaping it right now, with a standard 901 atomizer at 4.8 volts and the Vanilla Custard Marlboro juice in it tastes awesome!

I ordered mine with a 901 top connector and also got a 901-510 adapter to use 510 attys and cartos.

I got protected 3.7 volt batteries for it, which turned out to be a mistake since the PCDs on the batteries trip out often, shutting it down. The Buzz has protection circuitry so protected batteries aren't necessary.

Wish I'd gotten these instead:
    AW IMR16340 550 mAh IMR CR123 size LiMN Rechargeable Lithium Bat

One feature of the Buzz that takes some getting used to is the tiny button...it's only about the size of a matchhead. It's not hard to push (won't leave a dent in your finger), and the switch has a good cycle rating so it should be durable.

19. Raechel

OMG there are so many choices. I am not sure yet what the correct one is. I know the LS is not for me. Battery life will be too short at 4.5v. Hmmmmm.

What is confusing is most people say 4.5v is the sweet spot. Why aren't mods catering to that? I mean I know adjustable can, but why not set it there? Hmmmmm.

20. Xanax

Xanax Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Well, people are putting more and more 5v mods out lately. 4.5-5 is a great spot. So, I imagine with the wave of 5v mods you will see more adjustable or even set 4.5v mods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.