Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
I must reply about Vamo killing Zmax/sigelei - regarding looks I would never ever use Vamo even if I got it for free.

It looks so cheap that it's awful. And display part with those two buttons looks like little chinese guy is looking at me and laughing. Everytime I go for a drink with my friend (Vamo user) I laugh at that picture... really, I always see that chinese guy. :laugh:

Patcrack

Mar 29, 2013
Spain
I wonder if anyone is laughing at us.......:confused:

"8,Newest Tmax ,Can put in two battery in same time,one 18350 and one 18650 or can put one 18650 and a atomizer. comfortable take"

602896576_350.jpg

Sigelei 3100mah Double Large Battery E Cigarette Itaste Mvp Tmax E Cig Mod - Buy Tmax E Cig,E Cigarette Itaste,Variable Voltage Itaste Product on Alibaba.com

2013 Sigelei Tmax 3100mah E Cigarette Itaste Mvp E Cig Mod - Buy E Cig Mod,E Cigarette Itaste,Variable Voltage Itaste Product on Alibaba.com

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I think its interesting that everyone likes to tout the Vamo as being the Provari killer when in actuality all its killed is the Z-Max.You hardly ever hear any threads about it any more.

Same dynamic might be in play here.

Just an FYI to the OP though, I get 12-14 hours life out of my single batteries and extreme caution should be used whenever stacking batteries.

The Zmax was reborn as the Z Telemax... Expect a Phil Busardo vid soon. I have one and it works great! A PBusardo Pre-VapeBash Video - Random Stuff + MFA Winner + Amp Tank Quick Look - YouTube

oldjoe

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2011
Il.
Is it stacking the batteries?

Not in the T-max
You can't use both batteries at the same time but you can install one 18350 and one 18650 at the same time. Only one retaining cap has a spring to complete the circuit. If the battery being used goes dead, you can change the cap and fire off the other battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread