Safe Cig = RN4081?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrashcanCandy

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
St. Rose, LA
www.facebook.com
So, there are a few posters in the New Members Forum who bought the overpriced Safe Cig before finding their way here. They would like to be able to use it with decent parts like blanks and liquids, so I was trying to find out what model Safe Cig is for them. I came across a couple posts saying that it seems to be an RN4081.
Can anyone confirm or deny this for me?

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
So, there are a few posters in the New Members Forum who bought the overpriced Safe Cig before finding their way here. They would like to be able to use it with decent parts like blanks and liquids, so I was trying to find out what model Safe Cig is for them. I came across a couple posts saying that it seems to be an RN4081.
Can anyone confirm or deny this for me?

Looking at the pictures -especially the picture of the cartomizer in the users manual at thesafecig.com it sure looks like it. My first pv was an npro which is also an rn4081 and I still use them when I am at work as I do not want it known I vape - they are so small and underpowered it is easy to vape without being noticed. I buy cartomizesr for them at azsmokefree. They have blank cartomizers 5 for $5.80 unfilled and about $6.50 filled.

If you want to be sure - if you can have one person (please only one!) who has one and wants to verify it PM me with an address - I will send them a filled cart (I have some pre-filled tobacco flavored cartomizers and I rairly smoke the tobacco flavored ones anymore) - if it fits their PV then they will know.

guitardedmark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.myspace.com
Here is "the safe cig"

photo.jpg

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Kuska,

I don't see where you got a reply to your offer to send a filled rn4081. Did you? And has it been comfirmed yet? I have a safecig and really need to know.
I also have what they called "smoke free" from the mall which definitely is the same as safecig. So I'm ready to push the buy button on some rn4081s for my wife. But if I could be sure first, that would be great.
Looking at the pictures -especially the picture of the cartomizer in the users manual at thesafecig.com it sure looks like it. My first pv was an npro which is also an rn4081 and I still use them when I am at work as I do not want it known I vape - they are so small and underpowered it is easy to vape without being noticed. I buy cartomizesr for them at azsmokefree. They have blank cartomizers 5 for $5.80 unfilled and about $6.50 filled.

If you want to be sure - if you can have one person (please only one!) who has one and wants to verify it PM me with an address - I will send them a filled cart (I have some pre-filled tobacco flavored cartomizers and I rairly smoke the tobacco flavored ones anymore) - if it fits their PV then they will know.

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
Kuska,

I don't see where you got a reply to your offer to send a filled rn4081. Did you? And has it been comfirmed yet? I have a safecig and really need to know.
I also have what they called "smoke free" from the mall which definitely is the same as safecig. So I'm ready to push the buy button on some rn4081s for my wife. But if I could be sure first, that would be great.

No - no one ever replied - if you pm me with an address to sent it to - I will gladly send an rn4081 cartomizer.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Sorry for the delay all, but Kushka very generously sent me a rn4081 and it worked perfectly in the safecig. And, in my "smoke free" that I got from the mall. (Which I think they said once a "smoke everywhere". My wife and I are almost fully converted to the 510. But, for backup I wanted to find cartos that would fit the safecig.

And the answer is YES. rn4081 = safecig = smoke free

(disclaimer... I don't know the technical specs of battery, etc... I just know the rn4081 vapes good on the safecig. i.e. it fits.
Thanks Kushka! I'm sure this will help many that were drawn in to the safecig advertising.

Now I have to look for rn4081 prefillid cartos. I'm doing great on the 510, but my wife can't find the "perfect" flavor in a prefilled carto. It's very limited on the 510. I'm hoping I can find more options with the rn4081 prefilled to get her off analogs for good. She don't want to mess with filling and/or dripping.

So, can somebody tell me who has a large variety of prefilled rn4081 ???? She likes strong coffee.

Thanks again!

TL1000RSquid

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
LINY
I'm doing great on the 510, but my wife can't find the "perfect" flavor in a prefilled carto. It's very limited on the 510. I'm hoping I can find more options with the rn4081 prefilled to get her off analogs for good. She don't want to mess with filling and/or dripping.

So, can somebody tell me who has a large variety of prefilled rn4081 ???? She likes strong coffee.

Thanks again!

Been my experience that prefilled's are usually lousy tasting. I think last time I ordered empty carto's azsmokefree.com offered prefills with coffee flavor. Alot of good coffee juices out there but I've not seen many places offering prefilled 4081 carto's in flavors other then different tobaccos.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Sorry for the delay all, but Kushka very generously sent me a rn4081 and it worked perfectly in the safecig. And, in my "smoke free" that I got from the mall. (Which I think they said once a "smoke everywhere". My wife and I are almost fully converted to the 510. But, for backup I wanted to find cartos that would fit the safecig.

And the answer is YES. rn4081 = safecig = smoke free

(disclaimer... I don't know the technical specs of battery, etc... I just know the rn4081 vapes good on the safecig. i.e. it fits.
Thanks Kushka! I'm sure this will help many that were drawn in to the safecig advertising.

Now I have to look for rn4081 prefillid cartos. I'm doing great on the 510, but my wife can't find the "perfect" flavor in a prefilled carto. It's very limited on the 510. I'm hoping I can find more options with the rn4081 prefilled to get her off analogs for good. She don't want to mess with filling and/or dripping.

Thanks again!
The NEW GP Double Deuce 22 Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread