Safe smoke does not give you a right to assault children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well then your the expert. You caught me. What a joke. What other conspiracies can you tell me of.

lmao, I told you I've been around the block. Congratulations you're the 100 millionth person I've seen play the conspiracy card when they're backed into a corner.

BadDaddy4007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2012
San Antonio, Tx. U.S.A.
After reading the whole thread, I've come to the following:
Not all vapers are .... heads
You don't have to be a vaper to be a .... head
There will always be .... heads in the world, no matter where you go
You really shouldn't come to a forum, on a specific topic and bash the followers
If you have a problem involving your children, handle it then and there
And lastly, please be a little more informed on your information.

We as vapers do have a stigma attached to us, the same way smokers have. Just because we smoked or still smoke makes us sort of second class citizens. I for one would consider an alcoholic more of a serious problem then vaping. Just my 2 cents worth.

cmueller88

Jun 10, 2013
USA
Frankly I don't believe this happened, unless perhaps you're in some toothless backwoods part of the country where mother f'r means just that. If something like that happened to me I'd punch the person in the face repeatedly until someone pulled me off of them. Push your agenda elsewhere please, it's abundantly obvious you have one and if there were some intelligence along with it you'd realize the level of impossibility involved in getting one of our forum members to agree with you!
I was not looking to get anyone to agree with me. True I wanted to vent. I also wanted to get peoples opinion on it, and boy did I get it. I do not care what you do as long as it does not intrude in other peoples, or my, space.

BadDaddy4007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2012
San Antonio, Tx. U.S.A.
No combustion in the vapor, yo,
Won't be burning any paper, joe,
CO and tar, smokers can keep,
You would have to be a creep,
To deny the simple fact,
vaping keeps your lungs intact!
Why we choose to make vapor,
Nicotine delivery that is safer,
Busting up your silly take,
Cause your facts, they aint so straight.
Amen Brother!

SeaTownLassy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Seattle, WA USA
Okay okay....I don't know why I feel like I want step in and say "Hold up, gentlemen!!" considering i'm not a Mod, but wow..... actually, Mr. Meuller has a valid concern. But I think he might feel a bit ganged up on.

Before the Mods do close this thread, how about we all take a deep breath (a vape for others) and try this again?

Sorry....my martial arts instructor mode kicked in. Gotta play fair, kids. :)

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
After reading the whole thread, I've come to the following:
Not all vapers are .... heads
You don't have to be a vaper to be a .... head
There will always be .... heads in the world, no matter where you go
You really shouldn't come to a forum, on a specific topic and bash the followers
If you have a problem involving your children, handle it then and there
And lastly, please be a little more informed on your information.

We as vapers do have a stigma attached to us, the same way smokers have. Just because we smoked or still smoke makes us sort of second class citizens. I for one would consider an alcoholic more of a serious problem then vaping. Just my 2 cents worth.

That and intolerance...

cmueller88

Jun 10, 2013
USA
Okay okay....I don't know why I feel like I want step in and say "Hold up, gentlemen!!" considering i'm not a Mod, but wow..... actually, Mr. Meuller has a valid concern. But I think he might feel a bit ganged up on.

Before the Mods do close this thread, how about we all take a deep breath (a vape for others) and try this again?

Sorry....my martial arts instructor mode kicked in. Gotta play fair, kids. :)
I know, you guys seem to be your worst enemies. What a great way to gain support for your cause. Knock anyone down who has an opinion against bad ecig vaping behavior.

TampaToker69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Tampa, FL, Alpha Quadrant
You came in here with fists up accusing everyone of us of the same behavior that you witnessed against the child. Thanks I'll tell everyone I know not to blow the water vapor in anyone's face. Thanks for stopping in, see ya. Come back another time you have a problem, ok? Cuz we're all exactly the same and very very bad mannered people and we're being rude to you in the vapors forum. Have a great day!! I'm a grown adult and will not justify my legal bahavior to anyone, so don't bother. I'll hold the door open for you.

Remember the old saying "boo yah" lol

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was not looking to get anyone to agree with me. True I wanted to vent. I also wanted to get peoples opinion on it, and boy did I get it. I do not care what you do as long as it does not intrude in other peoples, or my, space.

Hard to believe considering you tried to ridicule me with the "just another form of nicotine intake" line.

That's it I've got everything off my chest that needs sayin'

As far as the behavior of two e cigs users blowing vapor in your kids face everyone agreed.
Sorry but you went way beyond that point! That's why it went in the direction it did to began with.

Last edited:

cmueller88

Jun 10, 2013
USA
I know, you guys seem to be your worst enemies. What a great way to gain support for your cause. Knock anyone down who has an opinion against bad ecig vaping behavior.
And I never said to ban vaping or make it illegal. Just, as a community, promote proper ecig etiquette. Don't impose your ecig vaping excrement on other people.
For those of you that are acting like bullies on this forum, please change your attitude.

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA

When you lump a group of people into a category of "inconsiderate scumbags" just because they indulge in a practice that looks like another less desirable category, that is pure and blatant prejudice. You joined this forum just to blast its members and hold us all responsible/accountable for the behavior or a couple or three people, (which btw, I'm doubting very strongly that they bent down and blew into your child's face at all at this point).

We have posted how utterly disgusted we are that people could act so irresponsibly, but that was not enough for you. What is it you want? One thing for sure, you're not making sense anymore.

ShyDragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Indiana
I'm thinking someone finally saw Stephen Dorff's Blu commercial and is ticked off that he thinks that smokers have found a loophole around the anti-smoking laws. Boohoo. I don't even vape in the b&m vape store in our town. I had a hard time last year at an outdoor event where smoking WAS allowed. I don't like to call attention to myself and figured if I pulled my ego/clearomizer contraption out somebody was bound to start asking questions. Now I can vape in public but it's limited to where smoking is allowed. I didn't do this to get around anti-smoking laws but if someone else is, big deal. The laws are catching up and it will be a short-lived loophole.

rotku

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2012
columbus, oh
Yes, the BS-o-meter just spiked. The OP has only posts related to this straw man scenario. Giving the benefit of the doubt to the story, the persons vaping sound like jerks. Though, I could easily picture a scene where your self righteous indignation caused a reciprocating response. You join this forum to "educate" this community about respectful and responsible vaping? Go find some other windmills to fight, there are no windmills here.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
And I never said to ban vaping or make it illegal. Just, as a community, promote proper ecig etiquette. Don't impose your ecig vaping excrement on other people.
For those of you that are acting like bullies on this forum, please change your attitude.

You are responding to your own quotes, now...

"Impose your ecig vaping excrement"

Like the excrement that is your opinion, and your insulting and condescending tone, only ignorance could make it forgivable. Pull it together man, stop making up stories. I don't believe a word of what you have said here. Go find somewhere else to cry about your fake story.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

I agree that good etiquette should be promoted. :)

Are you still on the patch? If not, maybe you should consider getting some nicotine gum. Nicotine withdrawal can be very painful.

I sympathize.

ShyDragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Indiana

Excrement? Really. And we're supposed to just welcome you with open arms, pat you on the head and tell you you're a victim and we're sorry. Pfft. As far as bullying goes...who came here to demand that we impose some kind of e-cig etiquette on people we don't even know?

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Wait was it either of these guys?

double ego.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I am really starting to hate these e-cigs. Everybody that uses them thinks they are "safe" because they can smoke them anywhere. So what people are doing, it has been done twice to me, is to prove it to other people that they are safe, they are blowing the smoke into children's faces. I have had 2 separate people blow e-cig smoke in my 3 year old son's face, and have seen it done to other children. Then they mad dog you waiting for you to say something. After you tell them they are jerks and they should not do that, they reply "it is ok for them to do that because the smoke is "safe". Of course I gave them a piece of my mind.
From what I have learned, that is a form of assault and I can call the police. Next time anyone does that to my or any other child, I will call the cops, siting self defense of a child against assault.
"Safe e-cig" my ...

I just follow the old smoking rules, and nobody bothers me about it. I do not vape where smoking is not allowed, nor do I ask if it's okay. I respect others by not vaping around children or at people, as I did while I smoked. Enough people do not accept the whole concept of vaping, so why make is worse by breaking standard rules. Once there is acceptance, the rules will change for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread