Sagewood Glass - Fine Hand Blown Drip Tips, Carto Tanks, Juice Jars & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Churros4u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Series of tubes in Northeast Ohio
15 sweet new drip tips now available on our website, including a beautiful, comfortable and functional new design: The Sagewood Bend! Get bent! ;)

Brings a whole new meaning to the name "drip tip"! :lol:

I don't own any of your drip tips but hope to soon ... I really admire your work! Keep it up (pun definitely intended)!

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Im sure this has been discussed at some time and place here on ECF, But how sturdy are these.
do you just take these out when you put on your fancy pants, or are they all day good, in the cell phone pocket safe in a purse??!!!

I liked the frog, any thots to a lady bug???
I admire your ability to make such wonders of art, and to share them with ushere.
thanks for that.

Very pretty!!

misterkai

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
San Diego
I must say, I do love my rig...

Stainless steel topped off with a Sagewood glass drip tip = vape heaven for misterkai!!! :D

8540485589_b3b0160356_c.jpg

misterkai

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
San Diego
Hi all! We've got a bunch of brand new drip tips on our website, including this beauty:

...some more of our new "bends":

...and finally, our newest creation - a triple donut, or as we like to call it, The Sagewood Tri-nut!!! ;)
It's a bit tough to tell from the pics, but this thing is awesome! I'll post a little video clip ASAP...

apexoflight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Newport News, VA, United States
Hi all! We've got a bunch of brand new drip tips on our website, including this beauty:

...some more of our new "bends":

...and finally, our newest creation - a triple donut, or as we like to call it, The Sagewood Tri-nut!!! ;)
It's a bit tough to tell from the pics, but this thing is awesome! I'll post a little video clip ASAP...

i gotta see that thing in action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread