1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Salvation for us Brits battery wise???

Discussion in 'UK Forum' started by DelboyinDorset, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DelboyinDorset

DelboyinDorset Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I spotted on eBay a Uniross 18650 2400mah flat top battery for £3.95 HERE and it arrived today and seems very perky, a lot more poke than my Trustfires and seems on a par with my Samsung 20R's.

The bonus here is that this is UK company of good name, does anyone have any info on these batteries for other people to look into as it would be nice to know if this is a singer or a whinger.

Quite funny that the week before I had bought for a fiver a AA/AAA charger from UniRoss that came with 6 AAA's and two AA's, a USB connector in, a USB connector out as it can be a power bank, a car charger socket and a mains adaptor which is just right to power my plating kit and electrolytic strip tank, for a fiver delivered even the Chinese can't compete with that price :)

2. djsvapour

djsvapour Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Good news Del. :)

Can't say I've used the brand in a long time, but they were OK for NiMh as I remember.

Nice find.

3. DelboyinDorset

Well, I am being quite surprised with it as since putting it in yesterday morning, it has been vaping since then and is still going now, that's longer than even the Samsung 20R's I have so its longevity is very good.

And at least we know they ain't repacked and tarted up dead ducks, I will email Uniross for a fact sheet as I am intrigued why this has lasted twice the usual vaping time.

4. Talyon

Talyon Vape 4 Life Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    According to the Uniross website those are Li Ion.

Efest are imr Li mn. Chemically safe.

Not sure if the uniross are safe, hopefully another ECF member will pop in.

5. DelboyinDorset

I thought to pop back and update on this battery and so far, it seems to be the best of what I have, lasts longer than the Sammy's and I dunno my vapes seems just a little more erm energetic but I haven't done any recordings as of yet but I have bought a couple more as they really seem to go well and it means I can retire the last of my Trustfires which I don't trust at all lol

I am using it with a kick fuse that does the anti short, undervolty thingy, cheap may be one thing, blowing up is not what I had in mind hehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.