• Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
I get most all of my batteries From Liion Wholesale, I emailed them a few weeks ago about the Sanyo A and they are not expecting a supply till the end of the year. They only have Ijoy 20700s in stock.
Another promising battery is the Samsung INR21700-3ot, that should be in stock by the end of the year

Last edited:

Wiamiere

Dec 4, 2017
Hey everyone,first time posting.I've looked far and wide for these ghost batteries(sanyo NCR20700 A) NOT (B) anyone know other than across the pond where I can get these for my XXX?

I have two Bosch battery packs on their way to me now that each contain ten sanyo 20700A's so i will have at least ten for sale within the next week or so if any of you are still intrested let me know.
Btw I know how dismantle them safely so no need for concern but please don't attempt this yourself.

I also have one other pack on the way that I have been assured contains sanyo 20700c's that are 30amps same as the A's but they are 3500mah instead of 3000mah like the A's.

Now, I can't find any info on this online apart from the electrical engineer who has discovered this from sanyo and disassembled one himself and passed this info onto me.

I will keep you all updated.

This is my first post so hope I haven't broke any rules but hi to you all!

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread