Savory flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like most flavors of e-liquid are sweet- either chocolatey or fruity or something along those lines. Is there anyone who makes more savory flavors like... I dunno, steak or something? :p I've seen Chicken and Waffles, but people said it just tasted like maple syrup... and a ramen noodle packet. Gross!!

Also, hi, I've been lurking around the forum, but I'm just starting to post!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Ewww - umm... no. It's been tried here and there - the notorious "pizza" comes to mind - but the consensus is that 'savory' doesn't translate well for vaping. I'm sure people will be along with suggestions for the few of them that are out there.

I have never been into sweet/bakery flavors either, which is why I have stuck primarily with the tobacco flavors. Not because I'm expecting them to taste like a burning tobacco anything, but because I do like the flavors and they are by nature not sweet.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
"Friends don't let friends vape savoury" is the commonly held maxim.

A fair number of novelty juices go there, but it isn't all that popular. The closest thing I vape to at least "not sweet" is chai - very spicy, rather than sweet. The tobaccos mentioned above are another example, and I suppose menthol would also count.

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
  • Deleted by Spencer87
  • Reason: As per OP request
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread