Savory flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
While I do enjoy sweet flavors, I was curious about more savory flavored.
Are there any vendors that offer these? If so, what kind?
Sweet flavors tend to hit the tip of my tongue and I think fuller flavors would hit just the right part.
Could also get flavor ideas from this site:
One-on-One Flavors | Liquid Flavor Concentrates PG VG Based Over 400 New and Exotic Flavors
Might google " e-liquid: savory ".
re: Juice / e-Liquid - Savory Flavors - Nixteria Crafted by JuicyVapor

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
A good ry4 can be savory. Try one of them and you may love them. I mix my own so can’t help with prepared juices but I have a good recipe I think you’ll love. I mix 3% Inawera gold ducat and 5% purlium sweet tobacco with a pinch of ethyl maltol crystals, give it a shake a day for a couple weeks and vape away. I’ve been vaping this juice like crazy it’s so good. It’s not real sweet but is nutty on the inhale. On the exhale it has a nice cocoa tobacco smoothness that is creamy and thick or dare I say savory?!?!?!:vapor:

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
HI Guys!! I've been DIY my juice with very light flavor for a couple years and have learned just trying it out is always the best teacher. But I have a question please since this is a bit more expensive I don't want to mess it up. I've ordered my very first order of Nic Salts, from NN. I've read so much on them I'm excited for great flavor.

I'm wondering .... anyone with experience here are any recommendations on mixing with the differences of base verses the salts on the nic levels. If I normally mix a batch so the end result is 100%VG 12mg. (sensitive to PG) AND I do want the end result with the Salts to be similar so do I want the very same levels with the Nic Salts or do I want more or less?

Is the whole hype with Salts is that this will taste so much better but still nic is the same, I'm still confused there. :unsure:
Thanks!!!

Reactions: stols001

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
With a bouquet of black pepper and chicken fried steak?

I could see it now, the promo I mean. "We've blended a free range chicken flavor hammered with your grandmother's tenderizing mallet to a thin perfection."

Disclaimer-- prices for this eliquid is subject to change as the market for chicken fluctuates or decreases. Also, please indicate if you want the Southern or the Cuban version!

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I could see it now, the promo I mean. "We've blended a free range chicken flavor hammered with your grandmother's tenderizing mallet to a thin perfection."

Disclaimer-- prices for this eliquid is subject to change as the market for chicken fluctuates or decreases. Also, please indicate if you want the Southern or the Cuban version!

This may all be in jest BUT several company's do offer concentrate powers when DIY mixing you liquefy those powders, so MAYBE Chicken or Beef Bouillon would work. It may take a bit more work to liquefy, cook down, and strain but then with a couple additives from the bakery concentrates for the biscuits but you could have that Chicken Fried Steak! Just sayn might work!! :)

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You couldn't pay me enough money to vape bouillon cubes, however they were processed. Okay, technically you could, but you might not want to.

As to nic salts I have been using them for a while. I vape at the same percentages as regular nicotine, I just enjoy the smooth, no throat hit vape (which I like) and what I was going for. As far as flavor, I really can't compare as the regular juices I bought before trying DIY were so heavily flavored I certainly didn't taste the nicotine either way, but I do enjoy the smoothness of nic salts, they aren't harsh by any measure and in pure form they have a hint of "salt" smell but for all I know that could be psychosomatic. I may have to buy regular nic for the husband if he wants me to DIY, he hates my juices.... (And I hate his, I tried ONE inhale of his vape and felt horrible pins and needles on my lips, throat, and lungs, I almost took Benadryl in worry of an allergic reaction. I don't think I'm allergic to PG, but DEFINITELY over-sensitized to its effects. When I can I get my flavors in VG even, although less than 5% doesn't seem to be so bad. But 50/50 sure is.)

Guess we won't be stealing each other's setups. :)

Good luck with the nic salts I hope you enjoy them.

Anna

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You couldn't pay me enough money to vape bouillon cubes, however they were processed. Okay, technically you could, but you might not want to.

As to nic salts I have been using them for a while. I vape at the same percentages as regular nicotine, I just enjoy the smooth, no throat hit vape (which I like) and what I was going for. As far as flavor, I really can't compare as the regular juices I bought before trying DIY were so heavily flavored I certainly didn't taste the nicotine either way, but I do enjoy the smoothness of nic salts, they aren't harsh by any measure and in pure form they have a hint of "salt" smell but for all I know that could be psychosomatic. I may have to buy regular nic for the husband if he wants me to DIY, he hates my juices.... (And I hate his, I tried ONE inhale of his vape and felt horrible pins and needles on my lips, throat, and lungs, I almost took Benadryl in worry of an allergic reaction. I don't think I'm allergic to PG, but DEFINITELY over-sensitized to its effects. When I can I get my flavors in VG even, although less than 5% doesn't seem to be so bad. But 50/50 sure is.)

Guess we won't be stealing each other's setups. :)

Good luck with the nic salts I hope you enjoy them.

Anna

Hi Anna, I did order the Signature Nic Salts 100%VG from NN at the end of Dec. last year! :lol: The order is still in their "Formulation" process it seems to be taking forever. BUT all good things take time right and with the holiday and weekends I guess that's only a couple days over their processing time.

I totally understand your not sharing with your husband I've always kept my flavors very light to keep the PG down, the lower the PG the better. For me the PG causes all sorts sensitivities, rashes, even excessive coughing if I just stay away from PG I'm fine. I did also order several 100% VG flavors from them too. So I'm really looking forward to them shipping all of the wonderful tasty new toys!
Thanks and Enjoy!!

Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread