Saying Hi and need help please! Newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValVap

Jun 12, 2017
Hi there! I'm a new vape enthusiast. I have the eGo AIO, which my husband chose for me. It's been great. However, now it lights up purple all of a sudden. I can't figure out why. I've read everything and I can't see what the purple indicates what problem. Can anyone help. We changed the coil thinking it was that indicator light, it did not go off. Thanks!

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
If your talking about inside the glass, then those can change colors.... scroll down a bit to see... eGo AIO - Joyetech

In power-off condition, long press the fire button to turn off the indicate light or shift among the color of
red, yellow, green, blue, indigo, white or purple.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
If your talking about inside the glass, then those can change colors.... scroll down a bit to see... eGo AIO - Joyetech

In power-off condition, long press the fire button to turn off the indicate light or shift among the color of

Doncha just love it when they don't even stick around long enough for anyone to answer?

ugh....sorry....monday am.....

ValVap

Jun 12, 2017

ValVap

Jun 12, 2017
Doncha just love it when they don't even stick around long enough for anyone to answer?

ugh....sorry....monday am.....

Bonksibon, WOW, thanks so much, that's the ticket, it worked!

ValVap

Jun 12, 2017
It's great that you can vape now instead of smoke with your granddaughter around.
Oh, lol, I never smoked with granddaughter around anyways! I have 5 kids, no one was ever allowed to smoke in the house, or, in the vehicle! I never liked the smell of it on anything, lol. And why should my kiddos be exposed!

Reactions: Cf11

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
I have a couple of those and use them for when I'm going out and don't want to take my more "complicated" devices. It's a great device. :) Oh, and welcome to the forums!

I don't have one, but read about it, looked at it in stores, but I didn't even know that it changed colors like that..

You call this uncomplicated? heck, if I didn't know it did that and happened to me, I'd have been boggle too.:confused:.. shesss...

I'd be going "what is this wizardry?"

:D

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
You call this uncomplicated? heck, if I didn't know it did that and happened to me, I'd have been boggle too.:confused:.. shesss...

The first time I accidentally changed the colors on an AIO, I phoned a priest for an exorcism.

He came around to the house, charged me $28.99 (payable to charity) and wrote me a receipt.

It said... "Invoice To; perform egoaioism... $28.99....."

Cheap at twice the price :thumb:

ValVap

Jun 12, 2017
I don't have one, but read about it, looked at it in stores, but I didn't even know that it changed colors like that..

I would have too, but it changed to purple, my favorite color, so I was cool with whatever wizidery, just as far as colors...lolol. It is a magical world in which many have their own language that I think they may be practicing wizardry...lol. Their experts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread