SB Mods - What do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LdaSense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2012
United States
loving my new baby. black SB with a phiniac scorpion tank and a glass drip tip from empiremods. gonna switch the xxl carto for a standard size cart with a 510-510 adapter so no silver shows.

20120519_232419.jpg

LdaSense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2012
United States
LdaSense, is that a Tallboy or XL tank? My Phineer is a tallboy and I too dislike the carto sticking out on the top. Not to bad with a SS theme, but sucks if you want all black. Really wish Boge hadn't discontinued the xl size cartos, I think they would be perfect for the tallboy.

i actually addressed the issue with boge about the XLs and they said they simply werent selling enough of the XLs so they discontinued it. it does suck though...

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
Hi to all SB owners. I just picked up a SB from the classifieds. I buy and sell quite a few mods to try them out but this one will be staying in the arsenal as my dripping mod. I plan to put a kick in the Bullet, whenever I can find one.

SaberTouch VV - Primary mod at home
PrecisePlus - "On the go" mod
Silver Bullet - Drip Drip Drip

View attachment 84562
Wow, I love that saber touch, what are the options on it?

Cobber

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2011
Kingston Ontario
www.itsjustvapor.com
This is something I want to do with mine. I want to add a kick and get a nice blue for my theme.

Well I just bought a second SB from the classies and when it gets here its going to a local powder coater for some new skin. Going to get a sleeve to kick it with the same colour too. Think I might hit the machinist to have a drip well cut first as well.

I'm kinda excited! I love my SBs

Does anyone know what is under the cap of the SB? I need to know if it can stand the heat from the powder coat or if I have to take it apart

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
Check out chopper, get it chopperized. Search those and you'll find the place to go.

Sig goes: Mwaah!

Chopper does some exceptional work, but hasn't been seen or heard from in months. Apparently he's got a bunch of people's mods and hasn't returned their pms or explained his absence.

His ECF Supplier status has also recently been revoked: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ing-polishing-more-your-mods-service-157.html

I'd say wait until all of this gets cleared up before sending in your mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread