Status
Not open for further replies.

VNeil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Ocean City, MD
I'm surprised no one suggested cutting the TFA Cinnamon with PG. Maybe 1:1 (50%) or 1:2 (33%) or 1:3 (25%) something like that. So if the Cinnamon is only 25% of the diluted flavor, then it would take 4 drops to equal one drop of the full strength, making it easier to control, especially in small batches. This is what I'll do if I get around to ordering the CAP flavors I don't have for this.

ETA: since there are typically about 20 drops per ml, at 0.1%, that would be about 1 drop per 50ml, not 30ml. I know some people come up with up to 30 drops per ml, depending on their dropper. At 30/ml the one drop per 30ml would be about right. But every dropper or blunt tip syringe tip I've used is more like 20. I've never tested those pipettes.

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
LA.... I'll be mixing this up after work....
I have never used LA cinnamon roll before, I assume it is not strong as TPA spice version. So you can go with %2, remember taste will be different, increase it if it is weak after 30 days. Cinnamon in this formula is not the main flavor, it is just a complementary and the secret behind the MM.

Reactions: Kenna

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
The recipe I have for this is only 3 flavors of even proportions. It was exact the first time I tried it and hasn't come out the same since. I am convinced it was the real deal. So far all the 100% clones I've tried have been a miss. Guess I've got one more to try now! LOL

I was asked not to publish the recipe I have, so if any one is interested you can PM me for it.

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
I have never used LA cinnamon roll before, I assume it is not strong as TPA spice version. So you can go with %2, remember taste will be different, increase it if it is weak after 30 days. Cinnamon in this formula is not the main flavor, it is just a complementary and the secret behind the MM.
Haven't had the original, only followed a clone recipe on here that had the sweet strawberry, vanilla custard, Graham cracker and it called for a vanilla or cream and I forgot to order it and used some extra custard and some vanilla extract.... It was OK, but was missing something....

If smell indicates anything, this is going to be awesome.... Mixed, gave it a shake and letting it settle some before some more intense shaking and waiting days and days....

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
The recipe I have for this is only 3 flavors of even proportions. It was exact the first time I tried it and hasn't come out the same since. I am convinced it was the real deal. So far all the 100% clones I've tried have been a miss. Guess I've got one more to try now! LOL

I was asked not to publish the recipe I have, so if any one is interested you can PM me for it.

I have tried those all 3 flavors recipes in the past, I'm sure the one you found it similar and comes from the rumor "Mothers Milk has only 3 flavors" Graham cracker - vanilla custard and sweet strawberry". Thats a %100 a big rumor and a lie. You will never get that mouth feeling and fulness of steam with those 3 rumor flavors if we are talking about the same flavors of course. Without vanillin, marshmallow and fresh cream, you will say why the original premium one has better mouth feeling etc. This is the secret behind all those premium juices,

The secret is;
  • They are using the best VG-PG and nicotine base (which are almost no taste and smell)
  • They use fresh cream, marshmallow, vanillin at small percentages for fruit and creamy formulas to make that mouth feeling and for tobacco sometimes as well as mts wizard for tobacco only.
  • They steep their liquids in a very normal way, cap on and 30 days.

Give a shot to my recipe and try it with the original side by side after 30 days.

By the way, I need a moderator or admin help to update my first post as the formula is updated on the first page as SB Mother's Milk %100 Exact Clone ! and people getting confuse. I will be so happy if any mod or admin can update my first post with the updated version of the recipe SB Mother's Milk %100 Exact Clone !

Last edited:

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
@react, thanks a lot for the cream fresh substitution suggestion. Can't wait to try this recipe out.

I have a question about the cake batter though. The closest I can get is cake batter by Flavor West. How do you think it will measure up to Capella's? Flavor West recommended percentages are so high!

You're welcome my friend. I see you are changing all flavors, please be aware the taste and result will be completely different than what we are vaping with this formula since both cinnamon spice and cake batter are key flavors to this recipe. I highly recommend you to get those flavors instead of changing. I've used some of the Flavor West flavors in the past, each of their flavor changes on percentages even they say use %15 - %20 on their website, many flavors from FW cannot be used more than %5 and sometimes %2 such as Kentucky Bourbon. It says %15 on their website, if you do that, the result will be worst than anything you taste :D So I never used Cake Batter from FW before but smell it from its bottle, if it is not too strong use it as %4

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
I have everything but the TPA Cinnamon Spice. Has anyone used FA Cinnamon Ceylon? I only use cinnamon in one recipe at 0.5%...thoughts on what the substitution may be here, if at all?

Cinnamon Spice is the key for this formula, it changes the whole plain strawberry cream taste to the Mothers Milk taste. I never used cinnamon ceylon fa before, I would start low. If 0.5 was overpowering or on front, you may use less, like 0.3. If it was barely taste, start with 0.5 but you always have a chance to increase flavor later on when it is needed but you dont have the chance to decrease when it is overpowering. :)

Cinnamon Spice is a very strong flavor to work with, I noticed some people ruined their formulas due to drop count differences. To prevent this, you can put 0.5ml cinnamon spice to 9.5ml pg and mix it well. Then use from it at %0.5 for any formula instead of direct use of cinnamon spice.

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
Hey react, your MM recipe is very good! Did you have posted the Grandmaster and Castle Long recipes?

Both are at least 6 months works and I'm still testing the last formulas. Soon I will post them. It was impossible to replicate castle long's vanilla base as I believe it is a natural madacascar vanilla bean extract which is also sold by amazon by some companies however I was able to find out a very smilar vanilla taste to replicate it since it is the secret key of castle long. The grandmaster is I can say %100 clone but requires at least 30 days to steep othewise there wont be any peanut butter taste. I will post them after testing the last recipes that I call it thats it and final. They are just steeping now. Just wanted to let you know, I do no more buy grandmaster for at least 4 months now, and bought my last 30ml CL just for comparison before I make a gallon ;)

Last edited:

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
"Paradox", French West Indies
Thanks for posting this @react, made it exactly to your recipe a week ago so still a ways to go before fully steeped. Liking it so far. Definitely getting the creams on the inhale and strawberry exhale with good full mouth feel thus far.
I should note I have never had the SB version so am unable to make any comparison though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread