SB Mother's Milk %100 Exact Clone !

Status
Not open for further replies.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
For those who loves strawberry and a thick cream, I have a special recipe for you with a mild throat hit :)
  • Sweet Strawberry (CAP) %6
  • Graham Cracker (CAP) v1 %0.5
  • Coconut (Lorann) %3
  • Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) %2
  • Cream (FLV) %2
  • Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) %2
Mix: %40PG - %60 VG
Steep Requirement: This formula requires 24 hours cap-off steeping since 3 flavors in this recipe are ethyl alcohol based. You can vape it after 10 days but maybe a bit harsh on the first 3 puffs due to alcohol, will be smooth after 25 days.

This is my usual strawberry cream recipe, the cream from FLV is the key point for this recipe as it adds body and thick steam. %60 vg is important for the flavor. I dont use sweetener for the recipes that have more than %50vg as it is unnecessary especially for ADV, you get sweet from VG. For me this is way better than mothers milk ;)

Hows this compare to the first recipe you posted about in this thread?

I don't use an Capella V1 stuff , i make all my Strawberry stuff with Capella's VBIC , TFA's Graham cracker/Cheesecake , FA's Fresh Cream and either Capella's Sweet Strawberry, TFA's regular Strawberry or TFA's Strawberry Ripe , those work really well as does the V2 Custard.

xdragonx917

Aug 6, 2014
Watauga TX
  • Cinnamon Spice is a very strong flavor to work with, I noticed some people ruined their formulas due to drop count differences. To prevent this, you can put 0.5ml cinnamon spice to 9.5ml pg and mix it well. Then use from it at %0.5 for any formula instead of direct use of cinnamon spice.
This sounds like great idea. Do you suggest .5% of cinnamon spice base is same as .1% of concentrate in your recipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread