Score Awesome Savings with VOLCANO's Spring Weekend Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
SWS_InstagramGraphic612x612.jpg

VOLCANO's Spring Weekend Sale is ON! Save up to 50% off on many of your favorite VOLCANO products. Stock up today!

For this weekend only from 4/3/15 12:00AM - 4/5/15 11:59PM HST you can take advantage of some great days on many VOLCANO eCigs products. shop our online store and at any participating retail location and you can enjoy up to 50% off on our great products.

shop the VOLCANO Spring Weekend Sale today!

• Up to 50% Off on select e-liquids
  • Up to 50% Off on all complete starter kits
  • 50% off all drip tips
  • 35% off all apparel

Check out the full schedule of discounts.

Last edited:

Heartisan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
North Cali
Darn it! I just discovered your Salted Caramel after FOUR YEARS of being dedicated to only one flavor/vendor, and missed the sale. :facepalm:
I ordered four bottles when it was flavor of the week - had no idea I was going to vape myself silly and go through them so fast!

Hopefully your 'Deals Club' sends out offers regularly? :laugh:

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Aloha Heartisan! Sorry for the late reply, for some reason no notification came up when your post popped up. But yes our Deals Club offers some great discounts that are only available to subscribers. Glad you found out about our Salted Caramel, we will definitely let you know next time it is on sale again. Just to make sure did you receive a subscription confirmation email when you signed up for our Deals Club? We want to make sure that you don't miss out on any of our sales again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread