Screw it, I'm going to get a just Go and ithica

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiPaDo

Oct 28, 2013
swfl
My Gotcha Day "think birthday for adoptees is this weekend. My family has always made a huge deal, and even though I'm 33 we keep it.going because my nephew is adopted too... Anyway.

My girlfriend wants.me to pick something out because it's the 30th Gotcha, and I think a Gg and ithica I like how the ithica rebuilds, seems to be doable for a new like me, and it looks great and has a pinky button.

I like how it looks like a hybrid when.put together.

Thoughts?

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Well an ithaka is a great rba, but, it's not an easy build. You need bot non-resistant wire and resistant wire to build this rba. Wouldn't recommend it as your first rba, but it's a damn fine vape once you figure it out. I have the Terminator-C, Ithaka clone, and do like it a lot, but had to rebuild it 5 times before I figured out all the tricks. I also have the Russian rba, the kayfun Copy, it's probably one on the easiest to build and get it right the first time. Ever build I've done on it has worked great, from silica builds, micro, vertical mounted micro to SS mesh cotton core hybrid builds. It is a favorite of mine. Both do vape great, but there is a longer learning curve on the ithaka for sure.

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
I think the Ithaka is a great atty. It is in the moderately difficult end of builds. The coil itself is not much trouble. You can save yourself a headache if you buy the ready wires from Madvapes or Stormys vapor Cellar. These already have NR leads attached to resistance wire. They make building an Ithaka much easier.

There are a lot of moving parts on the Ithaka. Wrapping the coil is not so difficult. It is more of the whole atty working properly that I had the most difficult time with.

floridaBMW

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
S. Florida
Congrats on ur bday! Regarding the Ithaka or any of imeos products they are the best of the best IMO. His battery mods r my fav when it comes to mechs. I'm using the brass just GG in stealth mode and love it. Regarding the Ithaka it does have a learning curve, wrapping isn't that diff w/wo ready wires. For me it is getting it to wick properly. I've had trouble and it takes some patience. I've done it all fr diff dia silica and ekowool. To single coil, dual coil, along the channels, in an X, half open to full open juice feed... Just gotta tinker to get it right. Can't really go wrong with such a setup id imagine, as long as u get the build right.

Ken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread