Screwdriver Tanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
smile.gif
The latest match made in heaven, the trusty Mk1 SD that can take a tank !

The ScrewDriver Online Electronic Cigarette Shop

For more info click on the link above that will take you straight to the screwdriver shop. If you cant see the tank body link and picture then please hit your browsers reload/ refresh button.

Its body onlies for the time being, but the full SD tank starter kits will be coming soon. (estimated 10 days)

Enjoy
smile.gif
smile.gif

matt

020sdtankbodies.jpg

we have test driven these and they work very nicely..

all the 510 bits and bobs can be fitted to the SD tank body..

we do have all the bits and bobs now to go with the SD Tank.. full kits now in the shop..

the 1 mil cone shaped tanks match the Screwdriver ergonomics very well.. it all gets "larger" compared to say a 901 or 510 atomizer. they will take the parallel sided 2 mil mega tanks.. as yet we have not tried these but they should be like the tapered 1 mil tanks but go longer before changes or fill ups..

these tanks can simply be changed for new pre-filled ones or re-filled. re-filling is not essential. the cost will not be that much more simply popping on a new pre-filled tank. nice for those who dont like the fiddlle involved with re-filing.

the tanks we have read a resistance of 2.6 ohms. they have a very light draw and produce lots of vapour.

they may end up using more liquid than normal atomizers but they are less fussy to use for those who dont like the topping up routine.

Tanks are still new kids on the block to us but so far they are looking good.. :)

become a new SD Tank Driver and let us know what you think..

matt

Last edited:

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
I'm thrilled to have received my SD Tank today.

I tried out the tank atomizers, and although I immediately loved them, the one big problem I had was that I hate using adapters, and I certainly didn't want to switch to any ecig other than my beloved SDs, that I have been using exclusively since fall 2008. So you can imagine how happy I was to learn the SD Tank was being built!

Here is a picture of mine, with a type B cylindrical atomizer fitted to it. It's on top of the great little shoulder strap case I use to carry my SD, a liquid bottle, and spare batteries/atomizers. The only thing I'm not ecstatic about is that I ordered clear cartridges by mistake, instead of black, but that will be rectified soon. ;)

SD Tank.jpg

special orders can be obtained via email to matt sales@cavecom.com summer time shipping is very good to the US..

we dont have gold ones in the shop but we can make one for folks its not a problem.. they do look nice.. we are getting ask for them we just havnt put the gold color in the shop..

anything that isnt listed in the shop as an option can be made up.. we give a price quote and send out a paypal invoice including shipping .. its all easy and quick..

we are re-doing the shop with more add to cart options..

matt

ps.. world wide shipping times vary with the time of year.. mid summer seems the quickest end of year run up to Christmas the slowest.. currently US shipping (arrival) is around five to seven days..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread