Scubabatdan’s or Genisis or Is it the Same? Where Can I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaT4ever

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2011
MA
Ive been looking around and it seems that these are top secret or not sold as kits or you just have to know where to get one? I want to know how hard it is to build one and if so where to get the parts and to make my own or to buy it in kit form if something like this is available. I have searched on here and on youtube and cant seem to find much about them. I have looked in the mods forums here and everyone makes it like its a big secret? I watched the youtube videos of these things of different variations and these seem to put out a ton of vapor and the thing that looks to good to be true is that you can rebuild it and use it as many times as you wish..... For no more need for cartos or attys and it looks like you can do pretty much any VV you want depending the amount of coils wraps you have. If anyone knows please let me know. Ive been toying around with alot of items since I have got into vaping a while back, I just now got into attys and they seem to have much better taste, but only thing is they dont last as long for me as a carto does. I think this would be superb if I can get my hands on the how to and where to go for the supplies would be wonderful! Thanks.... Look forward to some responses.

M...

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread