Searching for the best cotton candy juice. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
I got some "Blue RAZ Cotton candy" from Gourmet Vapor - 6mg Triple Flavor, 80pg/20vg that to me is spot on to what you get at the carnival. If you want it pm me with your address - it tastes good but is too sweet for my liking - I like fruits and menthol more. Now with the blizzard getting ready to hit us it might be the end of the week before I ship it. Probably 4ml +/- left in the bottle.

MsT's cotton candy is the blue kind of CC. It is really good, I will reorder from them. Tons of vape and TH. I was vaping in the truck and had to roll down the window. I now see where I normally get juice from and will try theirs. This is the only CC flavor I have tried but hey it is good. You can get diffrent size bottles and nic levels as well.

mano932

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
Maine, USA
I got some "Blue RAZ Cotton candy" from Gourmet Vapor - 6mg Triple Flavor, 80pg/20vg that to me is spot on to what you get at the carnival. If you want it pm me with your address - it tastes good but is too sweet for my liking - I like fruits and menthol more. Now with the blizzard getting ready to hit us it might be the end of the week before I ship it. Probably 4ml +/- left in the bottle.

wow i got this today. THANK YOU!! This is by far the closest thing to what i was describing. I will defiantly be getting another bottle of this. And be checking out more gourmet vapor products.

i just mixed this with bubble gum from viking and im in heaven. TY TY TY

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
wow i got this today. THANK YOU!! This is by far the closest thing to what i was describing. I will defiantly be getting another bottle of this. And be checking out more gourmet vapor products.

i just mixed this with bubble gum from viking and im in heaven. TY TY TY

Glad you like it! I thought it might fulfill your wants by your description. Just remember to watch for coupons for Gourmet Vapor otherwise triple flavor can be a little pricey - still worth it for the quality of their flavors once you find one you like. I just bought Pineapple Express and Blueberry in their larger bottle because I like them so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread