Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
For DIY concentrates, I order mostly from Chefs Flavours in the UK, and also from Cloudhouse in Germany. I have also used Pink Mule in Spain for other items, and they carry concentrates. These three I can vouche for in terms of reliability, if not speed. Chefs is the best, and has a lot of great one-shot flavors (all in one mixes) as well as a huge selection of single flavors. The site is difficult to search, and I find it easiest to use google if I know what I'm looking for. Looking for custard, for example, search this string:

site:chefsflavours.co.uk custard

or with quotation marks for an exact match

site:chefsflavours.co.uk "welsh custard"

I'm not sure what you mean when you ask about "a good - ice- liquid for diy," but Flavor West makes a flavor called Extreme Ice that's available at Chefs. If you read the reviews at the Flavor West site I linked, you'll see you need to be very careful to only use a very small amount, because it's apparently super strong.

If by "ice" you mean more of a frozen dessert sort of thing like a "lemon ice," etc., searching for "sherbet" will give you some options to check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread