Seattle Area Vapers

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by soarer425, May 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soarer425

soarer425 Full Member Verified Member

Just wondering if there are any vapers in the Seattle area. So far I have only seen one guy vaping on his 510 at a concert one night but thats about it. You guys out there?

2. jwquantrell

jwquantrell Super Member ECF Veteran

Hey Soarer,

I live in Auburn and work mostly in the Eastside area. I have only been able to convert 3 people local so far, but all who have tried seem to be keeping it up.
    So, anyway, I am out here at least. :)

Regards
    Jim

3. soarer425

Hey Jim,

I've tried converting some of my friends, but I don't think any of them have been to switch over completely so far. Well there is 2 of us at least :p

4. Thoughtnaut

Thoughtnaut Full Member

There's a few of us working in the prison in Monroe. But ONLY a few. :)

5. rosesense

rosesense Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Quite a few in the area but they come and go. There is a NW Steampunks sub forum and a WA state vapors but we couldn't seem to get any interest in a meet up. I live in T Town and work in the Kent area. I got quite a few co workers vaping but some have gone back to smoking.

6. Harlequin

Harlequin Senior Member ECF Veteran

I was on vacation in Seattle two months ago and lost my full carrying case of about 6 vape units and two bottles of niquid, probably somewhere around the monorail or the Space Needle. Lemme know if they show up ...

:rolleyes:

7. soarer425

LOL Harequin I will be sure to do that if I find them. Actually I myself just rode that monorail for the first time a couple months ago and I've lived here since '89 lol anyone encounter any bars/pubs or anything like that where they have let you vape?

8. Dilligas

Dilligas Full Member

I'm in Bremerton and I've converted 5-6 people at work. I haven't seen anyone vaping out and about though.

9. rosesense

Supporting member
    I know there are some bars that allow it. Check on the NW steampunks subforum and pm bigicedog (I think that is his screen name). He was trying to set up a meet and knew of some places we could vape in the Seattle/Tacoma area.

10. Music Photographer

Music Photographer Full Member

I'm from Everett. I've had no issues vaping with my 510 in Studio Seven and the Showbox but i am fairly discreet. Not really stealth vaping, just not blatant.

11. SeaVert

SeaVert Full Member

I'm in Kirkland. Glad you posted, because I've been wondering how many of us are around here. I knew of rosesense, but that's it. Anyway, I've yet to see anyone vaping in public, and when I do, no one seems to notice. I too am fairly discreet tho.

I have yet to convert anyone....everyone smoker I know is dumbstruck that I quit smoking when I started vaping, but are reluctant to try it themselves. Like you have to join a cult or something, ha!

12. Orko

Orko Full Member

I'm up north in Bellingham. There was a kiosk in the mall for awhile so I'm sure that got a few peoples attention as it did mine. I have only seen one other person vaping here though and it was someone I converted. I don't really get out too much though.

13. rosesense

Supporting member
    Would all of you please join the NW steampunks and WA state vapors subforums so we can build a group of locals? If you are interested, of course.

14. SeaVert

SeaVert Full Member

You bet...will do now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.