• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond ecig dealers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
i used to live in PDX and would hop the river to vancouver for e-cig supplies. google map smoke shops (or cigarettes, or tobacco stores.. etc) then call and ask if they carry e-cigs. you'd be surprised how many do.

if you do find someone. leave them the address for ECF, as so many bricks and mortar retailers are far too uninformed about the products they carry.

reverendg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2010
washington USA
www.themadvaper.com
Any bricks an mortar stocking around here? We have a cigar shop but the guy said he would never sell them....yeah go figure....

Which smoke shop was that? I've talked to a few in redmond that said the same thing.

I'm not a registered supplier on the forum yet. We have a website that's taking forever to get the cart built on.

I'm in Carnation, and have a restaurant in the okanogans that will be vape freindly as soon as I can afford to open it.

Just got in a pretty big shipment of supplies, p.m. me for details. I'm local

vtrust

Feb 27, 2011
Seattle, WA
The only place where I've found that sells electronic cigarettes in the Seattle area is a place called Nicotine Green. They only sell one brand along with cartomizers. I purchased a unit from them but didn't like it. Vapor production was very weak and there was almost no throat hit.

Would love to find a local supplier of e-liquid, so if anyone knows of anyplace in the Seattle area (or close to Lynnwood/Bothell) that sells e-liguid, please post.

Darhorn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
there is also the Vaporium in Lakewood. Big Ice Dog works there. I havent been down, but keep meaning to.
they also carry Juicy Vapor juice.

http://www.thevaporium.com

10626 Bridgeport Way SW
Lakewood,WA 98499

also looks like there is a upcoming vapemeet on the 10th
NW Vapemeet - Upcoming Vape Meets

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread