Second Hand e-Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAC_Vet

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Missouri
I just ordered the tank for the Leo.... how do you like the Lea? I was considering getting one for my daughter, actually a toss up between the two Leo/Lea. Niki bird would probably want the crab flavor, no nic, of course! If there's a pizza flavor, I'll have to keep an eye on my credit card, as pizza is one of his favorite foods... bad bird, bad, bad, bird!

JW50

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
USA Kentucky
WAC - Not real familiar with Leo. Actually, not familiar at all. But think the Lea is quite nice. Good device for a purse or a shirt pocket. It is pen style. There is a vendor on ECF that sells for 35 bucks plus $3 shipping. Kit has only one bat, one atty, 4 tanks and 1 USB type charger. No wall unit. That may not be best price but it was best price I found. For a starter kit I think the LF, Riva lite bundle is best deal around. That kit is $30 bucks and shipping is, I think, $3 (maybe $4). Two kits or more - no extra on shipping. But not a tank system. Personally like the Riva better but Joye Ego is not bad. For more than one kit, Altsmoke may be a better deal on Joye Ego. I think the tank system can be had there as well. If a first time buyer, last time I was there, 10% discount for first timers. Both places - speedy service. $35 Lea vendor was fast too. On the Lea - I think a good product. But I tend to prefer the Riva bats as they give a slightly higher voltage output over most of life. It is higher enough, but not too high, to make the vape, for me, better than the more regulated Joye Egos. Lea attys, although 510 threads, don't seem to work on Riva or Joye Ego bats. But, so much for that, topic is second hand e-Smoke. All of the above may have it. But if there, there is not much that is bad unless someone wants to create an issue with the smoke appearing mist of VG or PG. Parrots are apparently more understanding and reasonable than some on the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread