• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Second meet - Rochester - Nov 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
Oopps I was mistaken......it's Brockport..........which sounds a lot like lockport but it's in a different place LOL....

Yep they will probly have a BALL with that Mike........really looking forward to this meet.

BTW......were we still going to discuss a possible coop for a storefront? Or was that idea just a nogo?

ohhh... thank goodness.... i thought i was going to have to move. LOL. you know that i would have more credibility about avoiding you if i didn't make an earlier post about making sure that we get together at a time so that i can catch up with you and Al... at least i can pretend.... doesn't mean that i'll stop busting your chops girl. ;-) cya soon!!!

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Hehehehe... check it out... 5v Red Rocket tubes ready to assemble...

redrocket.jpg

HeatherC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
New York
are we getting closer to figuring out a start time??? just trying to set my schedule...

4 or 5 works for us.....we're meeting with my son's bio family earlier in the day!

And Rat...the avoidance is mutual LOL See u in a couple weeks!!!

And Zen!!! SOOOOO COOOL we really need to talk about a store! LOL

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
sweet...510 connectors... i plan on bringing an atty for "blown up trying Mike's mods" splendor! Glad to see that you took your feisty pill Heather... really looking forward to seeing all of you again. Has anyone heard from Lu yet? i haven't. just wondering... she's a cool lady and i hope she can make it! for the record Zen Master... 4 is perfect for me.

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
Will there be either WiFi or a network jack for Internet access? I'll be bringing my laptop so we can geek out too (for those of us that are total geeks, of course ;) ) If not I'll see if I can get my phone set up as a hotspot (Running an LG incite with a cooked WinMobile6.5). Haven't tried that part of it yet.

If that doesn't work I'll have my DroidX. Mike just needs to remind me to bring a wall charger.

HeatherC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
New York
Al has a Droid too.......and it's already a hotspot.....I haven't a clue what that means.......but he does and u guys do and that's all that counts.......I'm just in it for the fun of it......No geek here.......ok well maybe a little geeky LOL can't get enuff of my sims 3 LOL We always have electronic gadgets along for the ride tho......so no troubles there! I'm getting more and more excited about this one......sounds like we have a good group. Al or Allen...or Merle.....(all three names apply aptly to my husband LOL) and I are going to prepare some flavors to sample.....we've been making our own juice......(Al makes a GREAT doublemint gum flavor that I swear tastes just like the gum!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread