Seeking advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Newbie HK

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2016
Hong Kong
Hi all,

Just want to ask in between Provari Radius and Dicodes Dani Box, which one will you choose:

Temperature control capability is not important to me as I don't have plan to play with different coils yet (but just think whether if I need to get one with this features in the moment or not)

I did read some reviews but still can't get very solid decision. So, would like to seek some help here. :)

Ken Newbie HK

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2016
Hong Kong
Hi all,

Just want to ask in between Provari Radius and Dicodes Dani Box, which one will you choose:

Temperature control capability is not important to me as I don't have plan to play with different coils yet (but just think whether if I need to get one with this features in the moment or not)

I did read some reviews but still can't get very solid decision. So, would like to seek some help here. :)

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
:/

Man, tough decision, Provapes and Dicodes are both great companies and make stellar devices...

Well, if you are not looking to dive into TC just yet I'd say go with the Radius. I have 3 Provaris, 2 - 2.5 Minis and 1 - P3 and they have never let me down, that and the warranty and repair support are also stellar. Haven't dealt with Dicodes myself but have read raving reviews. If you can't get more feedback and still on the fence you could always flip a coin and let lady luck decide.

Ken Newbie HK

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2016
Hong Kong
Yes agreed, only that I have read some user experience that on the Dani Box, the output power cannot keep up as good as ProVari when the battery goes down to say 30-40% power. I am using Procyon and my experience is, even the battery power goes down to very low, the output power is still good. Just want to know if Dicodes can do that as well.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Where are you located? If not in the USA, I'd say go with the Dicodes, if only because in the rare instance that your Provari would need Provape repair, the shipping costs would be higher for the Radius.

If in the US, then the Radius would be my choice. I have three Provari's and not one has ever let me down. They are incredible devices, and Provape service is among the best (although I've never needed it myself).

I do have a P3 which seems to drain batteries too fast, but I suspect that a software update would help immensely. I just haven't gotten around to sending it back to Provape for the update.

Reactions: NavVet1969

Ken Newbie HK

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2016
Hong Kong
Where are you located? If not in the USA, I'd say go with the Dicodes, if only because in the rare instance that your Provari would need Provape repair, the shipping costs would be higher for the Radius.

If in the US, then the Radius would be my choice. I have three Provari's and not one has ever let me down. They are incredible devices, and Provape service is among the best (although I've never needed it myself).

I do have a P3 which seems to drain batteries too fast, but I suspect that a software update would help immensely. I just haven't gotten around to sending it back to Provape for the update.

Hi, I am from Hong Kong, so either USA or Germany are basically no difference to me. So, you will choose Radius, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread