Not open for further replies.

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
I haven't actually tried this recipe yet but it sounds good:
Butterscotch 4%
Marshmallow 8%
Peanut butter 8%
I will get back to desserts when the temp gets a little cooler. I do love even just plain peanut butter though. I just started mixing a couple months ago so I've still got some things to figure out so far as getting things just right. I did try a peanut butter and cheesecake that wasn't too bad but I still have to tweek it because I used too much cheesecake for my taste.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I am as we speak dripping Capella Peanut Butter at 2% in a 80/20 VG-PG mix. And I love it.......... what I would like to hear from you is, what other flavors would you mix up? chocolates come to mind---- perhaps some time of peanut butter and jelly??
let me hear what you have in mind folks!!
:2c:
You could sub the butterscotch with something of a vanilla cream or vanilla swirl(which I use) goes good with the marshmellow.
:)

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
I haven't actually tried this recipe yet but it sounds good:
Butterscotch 4%
Marshmallow 8%
Peanut butter 8%
I will get back to desserts when the temp gets a little cooler. I do love even just plain peanut butter though. I just started mixing a couple months ago so I've still got some things to figure out so far as getting things just right. I did try a peanut butter and cheesecake that wasn't too bad but I still have to tweek it because I used too much cheesecake for my taste.

I like the sounds of it--- and I have all of the flavors, I think I will give this a try.

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
You could sub the butterscotch with something of a vanilla cream or vanilla swirl(which I use) goes good with the marshmellow.
:)

NICE- I have the vanilla cream............ it sounds like a winner, I have plenty of bottles. I will mix your's and Ceejays

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
I just mixed a Peanut Butter Cookie recipe I found in another thread here on ECF. Letting it age a few more days before trying... :D

Peanut Butter (CAP) 7.5%
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 7.5%
AP / 2 drops per 10mil

I like both flavors individually @ about 8 - 12% so I figured, why not... lol.

I'll let you know how it turns out. :cool:

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
I just mixed a Peanut Butter Cookie recipe I found in another thread here on ECF. Letting it age a few more days before trying... :D

Peanut Butter (CAP) 7.5%
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 7.5%
AP / 2 drops per 10mil

awesome--- I have had the AP and the Peanut Butter............... I just got the Sugar Cookie in late last week............. :) so it looks like I will be able to do that one up also!
Thanks!

Reactions: dobroeutro

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY

Peanut Butter (CAP) 7.5%
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 7.5%
AP / 2 drops per 10mil

I just mixed this and rewicked my Griffin---- just waiting a few minutes for the wicks to pick up the juice

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
HECK YAH!!! That's my baby Roscoe!!!
I did not know he had a twin!!
:hubba:
Definitely twins. lol I got Case from a shelter. My 1st little tiny dog, I generally go for pony-size canines.
2lHiuMp.jpg

Reactions: Steven Pye
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread