Seems like less posting on ECF lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
I have been a member here for about 3 years .... I have noticed in the last couple of months there seems to be less posts than before on the various different forums here.

Anyone else notice that?

Wonder what the deal is about that?

I've noticed the same thing :( I took a break from ECF, but when I came back, I seem to be seeing the same posts as always. Asked a question in the appropriate sub-forum a week ago and no response... Usually I get something

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Maybe 1 reason is because more newbies are actually reading already posted threads, that might have answers to some questions they'd normally start their own discussions for in the past. I know I've noticed quite a few posts from newbies within ongoing threads in about the last 2-3 months anyway.

Another might be because the FDA Deeming garbage doesn't have much new going on lately. There was a huge increase in posts because of it, from about last May-June through even Nov.-Dec. it seemed.

Or, I've noticed this on other forums, too - When the weather starts getting nicer in various places, and more people are spending more time outside,...the # of posts/amount of activity overall usually drops.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Or, I've noticed this on other forums, too - When the weather starts getting nicer in various places, and more people are spending more time outside,...the # of posts/amount of activity overall usually drops.

But once it's nice out and everyone is hanging around in the park, don't they just use their cellphones instead?;)

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
But once it's nice out and everyone is hanging around in the park, don't they just use their cellphones instead?;)
When im on my cell phone i will post much MUCH less often and usually just read, whereas if i were to read the same thread i may post if i am on my laptop or pc...

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
When im on my cell phone i will post much MUCH less often and usually just read, whereas if i were to read the same thread i may post if i am on my laptop or pc...

But with Tapatalk and autocorrect you always get the coolest mistakes.:D

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
When i first started here the majority of the threads were about how to get the best out of the limited selection of available products. It also felt to me that vaping was an exciting minority thing. Advice and knowledge could only be found on dedicated vaping sites...
Now there is a plethora of products to suit any type of vaper and vaping has become so widespread that there is a lot more knowledge available from other sources.
Probably.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I would add many of the devices today are simpler with little to no fiddling to get a good vape.
Not to mention YouTube vape reviewers as of late tend to do great showing how mods and atomizers work.
Ones like djlsb do the in depth testing and closeups that answer alot of the questions that used to come up here.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I would add many of the devices today are simpler with little to no fiddling to get a good vape.
Not to mention YouTube vape reviewers as of late tend to do great showing how mods and atomizers work.
Ones like djlsb do the in depth testing and closeups that answer alot of the questions that used to come up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread