Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
tea coffee bleh not me. It's 2 bottles of water for me. used to be 2 cans of dew a few years ago.
MD for breakfast? :eek:

Many of my British friends do Coke or Diet Coke every morning, so to each their own, I guess.:)

Last edited:

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
images-8.jpg

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Why the name change??? :confused:
I notice lots of people doing it lately... good thing you've got the same pic otherwise I wouldn't know it was you.

I thought I would join this thread and talk about nothing. :D
I wanted something more like a name and less like the username I use for everything else. I had no idea when I signed up how active I would be here, else I may have thought it through a little better. I kept my avatar the same though to make it less confusing.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I wanted something more like a name and less like the username I use for everything else. I had no idea when I signed up how active I would be here, else I may have thought it through a little better. I kept my avatar the same though to make it less confusing.

Kinda got the same thing going on here... I could probably come up with a better name but doubt I'll bother. I tried to use "ceecee" but it was already taken. :rolleyes:

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Kinda got the same thing going on here... I could probably come up with a better name but doubt I'll bother. I tried to use "ceecee" but it was already taken. :rolleyes:
I have known for awhile that I wanted to change it, I just couldn't decide on what to make it. RainSong popped into my mind and felt right so I went for it. It's one of me and the hubbys songs. :wub:

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California

I think your name is adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought... it figures

The most ironic thing about that song is that the writer clearly doesnt understand what irony is. Who the :censored: has 10000 spoons and no knife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread