Status
Not open for further replies.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
I fit in two, cig and flavor.

I have tanks I can swap out for more flavor but I do have devices/tanks that are fine for flavor even "tootle puffing." I have this little Vaporesso Aurora that has outstanding flavor with the right juice and I don't think the thing is capable of going over 11 or 12 Watts.

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
I agree with the poster who said it is more a matter of those who vape high or low wattage. I never vape above 60 watts and more commonly around 20-40 watts. I have many builds and they range from .5 to 1.4 ohm. Many of my atomizers are single coil but I do own and use some dual coil (OBS Engine is my favorite). I am more a restricted lung vapor and don't feel the need to crank up the wattage. I get plenty of vapor and and mostly go for flavor builds. I gave up pre-made coils long ago. Each their own.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States

Terry Koontz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2017
I have tanks I can swap out for more flavor but I do have devices/tanks that are fine for flavor even "tootle puffing." I have this little Vaporesso Aurora that has outstanding flavor with the right juice and I don't think the thing is capable of going over 11 or 12 Watts.
That does look like it would make a good portable device.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
That does look like it would make a good portable device.

It's a great stealth vape. You can leave it in your pocket and bring it to work. It will get you through a work day vaping on your breaks. You can also just carry it around with you when you are out and about. Take a puff when you crave a cigarette. I put 33VG/66PG @ 18 nic in it from the Mister E Liquid tobacco line. Works great.

Reactions: BackDoc

Terry Koontz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2017
It's a great stealth vape. You can leave it in your pocket and bring it to work. It will get you through a work day vaping on your breaks. You can also just carry it around with you when you are out and about. Take a puff when you crave a cigarette. I put 33VG/66PG @ 18 nic in it from the Mister E Liquid tobacco line. Works great.
Where did you buy it ?

Terry Koontz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2017
How long does a tank of juice last ?

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
Thanks
I think I got to get one !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm pretty happy with mine. Very convenient. You'll want to order coils with it if they have them, to save on shipping costs. The coils last a long time for me. Also, very important, you absolutely do have to prime these coils. They need to be primed and they need to soak in the tank for a while to get wet. The coils are ceramic. So juice flow isn't a problem if you stay around or above 50% PG but you have to give the ceramic time to soak in the juice when you first put it in.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
Yeh, I had already looked.
So tempting.
How long have you had it and have you had any problems with it ?

I've had it since mid May of this year. The only problems I've had with it is that I overused the thing a ton because the ceramic coils give such good flavor. The parts are very small so it can seem a bit fiddley if you have a hard time with fine motor skills. You'll want to refill it or change coils in a fairly stable environment because I don't think you can buy replacement parts other than coils of course. I did e-mail Vaporesso in June about that and they said that they don't plan to offer replacement parts but they will talk to their dev team to see if that's something they might look at.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
What kind of juice do you usually go with? I mean what VG/PG and nicotine level? With this thing you'll want good to high PG and a strong nic level. It's designed as a stealth vape. Like I said I've been going 66PG/33VG @ 18 nic tobacco flavored. It feels, tastes, and looks a lot like a cigarette to me. Other than the fact that you're vaping from a Zippo lighter, lol.

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread