Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Arizona
No that's completely sealed, it's just the camera playing tricks. I'll take a picture to show you

Not easy to show but the it's just a groove that runs around it, it's just the design but as I said, It's completely sealed. Yes it would be a pain to clean if juice got in their but there is no way of going into the internals. That picture makes it look terrible doesn't it...
*snip*
Nice, thanks for the picture. Knowing that this may be the one I get, debating between this and the 75watt. I like the dual batteries though.

Reactions: Rixsta

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Thats why I hate using RDA's on my box mods.. I cant stand when e-liquid leaks onto the body much less then in the actual mod!!
My friend uses an IPV4 with an RDA at work a lot and he opened the battery door and the batteries wore soaked with e-liquid!

Hopefully the Sig 150TC is more protected! (Although the battery doors look very similar to the IPV4)

BTW I know ANY tank can leak and be worse than an RDA, but im paranoid so I never leave a tank on my Expensive mods unless im using it, and i always check for leaks..
If Im running and rda then there is nothing better than my Hex Ohm 2.1..What a great mod that is, it's not for beginners though, that mod won't hold your hand and will be quite happy to burn your batteries or it's board if you don't know what your doing, it's still by far my favourite mod for an rda.

Reactions: MikeyConti

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Just a crevice on the body of the mod?
Yeah exactly, it runs all around the device but is a little deeper at the back, perfectly sealed though..

27yseut.jpg
vrwqk5.jpg

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Im not a beginner :p lol I like the HexOhms but their too expensive as I wouldn't use it much. For super low builds I use my Dimitri box mod with batteries ran parallel to get more amps!
Never meant to apply you was bro, I'm just in the habit of posting like that because I know a lot of different members will read it. It is expensive but the 2.1 is great, oh that clickey button and no more slant on the box as its all Alloy, its a love or hate mod though for sure.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
"Never meant to apply you was bro, I'm just in the habit of posting like that because I know a lot of different members will read it. It is expensive but the 2.1 is great, oh that clickey button and no more slant on the box as its all Alloy, its a love or hate mod though for sure."

I know, was just messin with ya man lol

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
When I first saw a picture of this mod I didn't like it as it just looked like the 150W with a higher 510 connection, but looking at the new actual pictures, this thing is sexy as hell!
Yes it looks awesome but it will divide the crowd, a few more...

6fm3k1.jpg
21btck.jpg
35lyo7q.jpg

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
@Rixsta It seems like I'm following you around...seems like you're getting everything that I am getting, except you're beating me by a week. There's a couple of things I dislike about the 150TC, you can't flip the display (so when I vape using my left hand, the display is upside down, and the minimum resistance is only 0.1 ohms while most of my other TC mods have minimum resistances of either 0.05 or 0.06 ohms.

Reactions: dcfluegel

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
@Rixsta It seems like I'm following you around...seems like you're getting everything that I am getting, except you're beating me by a week. There's a couple of things I dislike about the 150TC, you can't flip the display (so when I vape using my left hand, the display is upside down, and the minimum resistance is only 0.1 ohms while most of my other TC mods have minimum resistances of either 0.05 or 0.06 ohms.
rofl - i can so relate to this - my smok tfv4, sig 150tc (and smok x cube II) all came in in the last two weeks - and since then, i have primarily used the sig 150 tc with freemax starre pro tank and the smok x cube II with the tfv4 tank...

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
rofl - i can so relate to this - my smok tfv4, sig 150tc (and smok x cube II) all came in in the last two weeks - and since then, i have primarily used the sig 150 tc with freemax starre pro tank and the smok x cube II with the tfv4 tank...
I've got the Smok TFV4 too (received it from Fasttech on Thursday), but haven't gotten around to actually opening up the box and using it yet. Was planning on just using the RBA to make a nickel build (since pretty much all the mods I use now are TC mods). I may eventually get on the ball and actually use it at some point.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
lol, you must have good taste then or what was once an escape from smoking is now a crazy obsessive hobby haha. I didn't know the display wouldn't switch, never even entered my head, that's a shame though, even the Isticks have this feature right..
I have heard a lot of people vape lower than 0.1ohms without problems, I will look into this, what is the minimum resistance for the IPV3 Li as they share the same chip?

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I've got the Smok TFV4 too (received it from Fasttech on Thursday), but haven't gotten around to actually opening up the box and using it yet. Was planning on just using the RBA to make a nickel build (since pretty much all the mods I use now are TC mods). I may eventually get on the ball and actually use it at some point.
Now that is will power, my TFV4 is my No1 tank and it fits flush with the Sigelei which is a bonus..

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
dang iv had my eye on the sigeli 150 but iv never looked at pictures up close, that thing is pretty sexy. Im definitely springing for this next paycheck.
I think it looks nice too...
It's the feel and the weight of it though that I really like. Pretty much bang on..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread