segelei 30w

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by cleggjm, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cleggjm

cleggjm Senior Member

Has anyone tried the segelei 30w? If so how what batteries did you use and what are some good chargers and how many batteries should I get and what type help please?

2. eratikmind

eratikmind Retired & Squonking It Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have a Pila and a Xtar VP2 charger. They are both excellent chargers and should be more than capable of meeting your vaping needs.

I believe that the recommended battery for this particular mod is the Efest Purple 18650 35A battery.

its always good to have at least 1 extra battery on hand.

3. Susan~S

Susan~S ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    :danger: There are problems with some of the purple EFest batteries. The battery you listed is mislabeled. It is only 20A continuous.

This link is from Baditude (our resident battery/safety expert): Purple Efest Batteries not as Advertised

4. shatteredsoul76

shatteredsoul76 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have a Sigelei 20w along with 2 Sony VTC-5 and a Nitecore I4 V2 charger, it all works great.

5. jamikaze

jamikaze Full Member

Just curious but why the Sigeli as opposed to say, a box mod? Personally I don't like the way it looks.

6. eratikmind

eratikmind Retired & Squonking It Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    That is the recommended battery. As usual, buyer beware and purchase from a reputable dealer.

7. roosterado

roosterado Super Member ECF Veteran

I have a Seigeli 20 watt [with a 26650 tube from VariTube. I use mnke IMR 26650 3400mah for that.And a Seigeli 30 watt . aesthetics is subjecttive just like E-Liquid Flavors. I have been using thesr batteries for the 30watt and for my Mechs-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb4nj91as9k. I never build below .5 ohm and try to keep builds for my regulated devices about 1 ohm. or higher . Not a Cloud Chaser or super sub ohm builder obviously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.