MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I guess Modifying something like an Ecig or atty is like
Beefing up a Big Block 350 it work good stock but with a little tweaking it ROCKS.
Here is to hoping this thing works right out of the box. :)

LOL, well, if we need to mod them i am going to be aggravated... My "hope" is they actually work as designed... perhaps I am naive.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
I was going to get the hole set up but after looking at it I have 510 batts around here and it should fit on any 510 so Lets hope it works.

Well, in the picture I put of the entire setup, i believe it is about the same size as a standard 510 cart (less the size of the sleeve cover).... It looks like nothing more than a new type of atty, a tank, a sleeve that goes over both and the same battery you have already...

capecodjim

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Cape Cod
Not sure but it has to bee small I dont think its 5ml like you said .5 is more like it. Its looks like the same size around as a standard 510 batt.

"New 510 Mini Cup Avs Tank .5ml * Please note this is for the Plastic Cup Tank Only "

There's 20 drops in 1 ml so .5 ml is... wait for it.... 10 drops? That's all? hmmmmm. Looks like it would hold more than 10 drops from the pic but it's hard to judge the scale. A regular cart can hold more than 10 drops.... I wonder if this is an all day vape or how long it will last with average use... ok, heavy use....

capecodjim

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Cape Cod
Very cool. I wonder how you draw air through these things. :confused:

Here's the complete assembly. It comes in a $45 kit.

cartridge%20of%20510.jpg

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
I just got a PM from a well known supplier that I have bought from that has been testing them and his review was (Good Idea but has a ways to go) I still may try one but I am not getting my hopes up.
Also he pointed out that the thank and Atty are not a Joye product. If I get any more Info I will pass it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread