Not open for further replies.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
The supplier assured me that they were not Joye.
He got a hole test batch 306, 901,801,510 and would not recommend to me that any were worth the $ at this time.
Things may change and if I hear anything Doc. I will PM you.

I was hoping for better news myself but at least I did not spend $ on something that is not up to standards. Now that does not stop any one from buying them and giving them a try who knows you may have better luck with them.

Remember this only info I was given I have not tried them myself.

Man that's a bummer. Weird... the site is wrong then. it clearly says JOYE atomizer...not simply a 510.

In fact, I just copied the top of it to make sure i wasn't seeing things...a bit misleading...

/Joye 510/New Design 510 Atomiser

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Well, at the worse, this new design may have some issues. However, it is a step in the right direction toward a mini (and most likely XL & Mega) AFS.

I am sure that engineers, and large e-cig manufacturers are keeping an eye on this new design, and will implement some functional form of it in the near future... As it stands, this design still excites me.. ;)

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
The primary reason I was excited is I thought they were made by Joye. Not that another maker cannot design something great - possible - but if Joye was rolling it out - they likely had it figured out....

Well, just wait and see what happens. There will be reviews on here the day they roll out - I am sure of that.

Last edited:

suddenly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
The Secret Garden

This is what I am looking for! Does anyone sell them in the US? If not will Australia ship to the US? Thank You

Is the price in US dollars? Sorry so many questions, it just looks like a vapers dream to me.

Last edited:

suddenly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
The Secret Garden
Here's the complete assembly. It comes in a $45 kit.

cartridge%20of%20510.jpg

IS this just for 1 ecig at $45.00? Plus I see it is Australian dollars. Then $13 for shipping! Thats a pretty expensive 510. Unless I got something wrong here. The exchange rate is about the same, maybe a dollar less. $58.00 is a bit steep for one 510 to me. Does the kit only have one and nothing else?

Home page says: WE WILL BE CLOSED BETWEEN THE 10TH NOV 2010 - 22ND

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
The Review I got was that this has a long way to go to be worth the $

The kit you are looking at is just the ecig one atty and one bottle the atty set up will work on any 510 batt.

IS this just for 1 ecig at $45.00? Plus I see it is Australian dollars. Then $13 for shipping! Thats a pretty expensive 510. Unless I got something wrong here. The exchange rate is about the same, maybe a dollar less. $58.00 is a bit steep for one 510 to me. Does the kit only have one and nothing else?

Home page says: WE WILL BE CLOSED BETWEEN THE 10TH NOV 2010 - 22ND

suddenly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
The Secret Garden
"New 510 Mini Cup Avs Tank .5ml * Please note this is for the Plastic Cup Tank Only "

There's 20 drops in 1 ml so .5 ml is... wait for it.... 10 drops? That's all? hmmmmm. Looks like it would hold more than 10 drops from the pic but it's hard to judge the scale. A regular cart can hold more than 10 drops.... I wonder if this is an all day vape or how long it will last with average useok, heavy use....

Heck I drip 5 drops in my regular atty now. Doesn't seem worth all that money for 5 more drops. Sure would not be an all day vape for me!
I will keep checking back for more answers. If not could someone give me a shout! Pretty Please!
I wonder how you just don't suck the juice in. Where would the air come from? I am not mechanical by any means, but it doesn't look quite right to me.

Must be some real problems if the supplier recommends you don't purchase them. He will be in for a lot of hassles then if he sells them. All very weird to me, he should just wait.

Thank You for the reply.

Last edited:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
If I here more I will keep every one on this thread up to date will that work for every one.

Heck I drip 5 drops in my regular atty now. Doesn't seem worth all that money for 5 more drops. Sure would not be an all day vape for me!
I will keep checking back for more answers. If not could someone give me a shout! Pretty Please!
I wonder how you just don't suck the juice in. Where would the air come from? I am not mechanical by any means, but it doesn't look quite right to me.

Must be some real problems if the supplier recommends you don't purchase them. He will be in for a lot of hassles then if he sells them. All very weird to me, he should just wait.

Thank You for the reply.

BillyP

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Eugene

clark8876

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
Perth, Australia
I agree, this looks very promising so I've pre-ordered 3 to have a look and give them a go. Probably won't get them until after the 23rd so will just have to wait.

Looking at the pictures the atty will screw onto any 510 battery so they will fit the eGo. If that's the case the "tank" could be made larger much like the eGo mega atty etc. That should be a good amount of juice.

The other thing I'm wondering about is whether it needs a different type of mouthpiece because I don't think an empty cart will fit over the tank. Hoping they come as part of the atty/tank.

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
"New 510 Mini Cup Avs Tank .5ml * Please note this is for the Plastic Cup Tank Only "

There's 20 drops in 1 ml so .5 ml is... wait for it.... 10 drops? That's all? hmmmmm. Looks like it would hold more than 10 drops from the pic but it's hard to judge the scale. A regular cart can hold more than 10 drops.... I wonder if this is an all day vape or how long it will last with average use... ok, heavy use....

.5ml LMFAO I refill my AVS tank on my GGTS about 5 times a day, closer to 10 times when I vape at 6v and it holds a full 6ml!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread