Status
Not open for further replies.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Hey Family, BHam here, just letting you guys know that I will be out of the office for the next week starting tomorrow. For those who don't know, I am having surgery on my heart. SCARY! But don't worry, it's not as serious as it sounds. It's serious but I expect to be home tomorrow (or Thursday :) ), resting. Simply put, I have a funky arrhythmia and the doctors are going in tomorrow to correct it. It was MUCH worse when I smoked and has gotten MUCH better since switching but the doctors want to make sure the arrhythmia doesn't escalate to something more in the future so I'm have surgery to correct it tomorrow.

I just wanted to let the Family know so you guys don't freak out or think I've abandoned you. If you need anything, still feel free to email me at brandon@vapor4life.com and I'll get back to you asap or as "asap" as I can :). Send me good wishes/vibes vapers!!!

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    www.vapor4life.com
    Hey Family! Sorry I've been so DARK lately! I am finally feeling 85% so I am jumping in an saying HEY EVERYONE!! MY surgery went well and I've got some notes from the doctor on how to carry on from here. Long story short, I'm good and well and HERE FOR THE LONG RUN!!! Thank you all for the wishes and prayers and support. I couldn't ask for a better group of people! Ya'll are the BEST!! It's so exciting seeing Smilin jump on with all the teases ;). Things will only get better from here! thanks again everyone, MUCH LOVE from the bottom of my heart!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread