Sensetech Blazer Nano.. highly NOT recommended for MTL vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
Gorgeous little tank with probably the easiest top fill method i have ever used.. furthermore there is a clever little air pocket so you can fill to the top and never have overflow.

the 1.8 coil has a mouth flow hole like any other MTL coil.. to get such a thing as a MTL draw though, you basically have to cut the airflow off.. maybe half a mm open if that.. so the small opening is not really suiting the rest of the coil design, as this is a restricted lung coil at heart.

Note, the coil needs 30 watts to perform, so you MUST have a mod that can output 7.5 PLUS volts or it really is pointless.

The 1.2 has a much larger hole and is the same watts, 15-40, (rubbish, it needs 30 *minimum*) and is a restricted or slipstream DL coil. Forget MTL with the 1.2 at all.

PROS:
-Tiny
-Top fill method is superb
-Elegant looks
-510 drip tip
-1.2 coil good for those wanting lung hits & FLAVOR is good :)

CONS:
- 1.8 coil a real oddity, it's not a lung coil or a MTL and frankly the airflow of it is just weird
- 30 watts needed to perform for either coil
- Tons of condensation, every time i finish a tank and go to fill, if i remove it from the mod the mod is wet, every time, even though tank pin hasn't leaked nor the AFC
- 2ml only - used up SO quickly at those watts/voltages
- On just 3rd fill i.e 6mls, had to drop 1.8 coil to 20 watts or dry hits galore, 20 watts was not even a decent vape
- AFC very stiff, can not be tightened without tank being removed from mod unless you have gymnastic hands.
- Very VERY difficult to do a MTL at all, because at the wattage it needs, with AFC restricted, the tip totally burns lips.. need a long delrin tip
- Need mod that does a minimum of 7.5 volts, preferably 8+

Also, not sure if this bothers anyone, a subjective - but the 1.8coil is ceramic.. so, up to you.

Now, i can't really rate this tank out of 10, because for those who don't MTL which is a huge percentage of vape community, they may just love it. However, if you are a tootle puffer, pass this tank by and trust me on that. One thing though, I am sure any vaper will be peeved how often they need to fill it, and that the lifespan of the ceramic coil seems to be low.

Not recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread