Sent my Blu back for refund. DON'T PANIC!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panic!!! Panic!!! Had to send back my Blu

I have a RN4801 (Smoke Free) Kit, and had two Blu Premium Packs, white for the wife, black for me. Have been struggling with deciding whether to keep the Blu. What has hooked me is the Blu PCC. I love the PCC's look and the tech behind it. Oddly enough, the black one would not shut off after charging. Already sent it back once for replacement. New one still will not shut off. But my biggest problem is the batt dies too soon, and vapor production was a bit lacking. Having one constantly on a charger is a must. Purchased the Blu on 9/8, so my 30 day return window was closing. Whenver my wife and I were honest with ourselves, we had to admit that my original Smoke Frees outperformed the Blu in both vaping operation, and batt life. The Blu's pack, and it's sleek look held me in it's clutches.

For the past two weeks, I have been frantically trying to learn everything I thought I needed to know about different ecigs on a multitude of sites and forums. I finally decided to just send all my Blu stuff back for total refund ($210), and use the knowledge I gleaned from my new and very knowledgable friends here on ECF. I decided to put together the same setup as I had with the Blu Premium Pack, but build it around the RN4801. Went to AquaVApor, ordered the hardware ($120) , and took my Blu stuff to Post Office. Bye, bye Blu.

Oh snap! What was I thinking??? Now I only have two RN4801 batts, one usb charger, and we are both trying to stop smoking. I have not smoked since Aug 20th, after 40+ years. I refuse to smoke another cigarette, the wife has been sneaking puffs here and there, so I went out and bought a Blu disposible for her to get by the weekend. Thing died in about 5 hours!!!! Now my Smoke Free is dead, and the other batt is still charging. AAAAGGGHH!!!

It's tough but I will make it. Expect new stuff to arrive by Tues or Wed, then we can both get back into it together. Please hurry!!!!

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Yeah, the first few weeks or months of transitioning to vaping can be really taxing. Since you are committed to the 4081 head on out to a convenience store in search of an njoy kit... These are 4081 kits with cartos and everything you get will be compatible with the products you have ordered. Njoy 4081s are one of the most widely available eCigs on the planet... They are selling millions upon millions of them.

Good luck!

Getting ready to get ready to go to Sports Bar (gotta see my Steelers win). Wife got up before me and has just killed the Smoke Free's batt. Took the other one off charger, and now scared to vape. Must have ecig while watching game. The dead one will not recharge by then. Relax, I say..., just chill for a couple hours.
Quit smoking 6 weeks ago, 42 days without Cigarette smoke.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread