ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
image.jpg

image.jpg

Check this out. It's like freakin mil-spec. A bad ayuss mod needs a bad ayuss holster and these are custom made for your REO :) I like it - a lot. :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
But..but...but... I don't wear belts. :cry:

I rarely do either but it hangs righteously off the waistband of bball shorts so dockers and the like should also work. I usually don't tuck in shirts either so the mod will be concealed by my typically casual attire :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I don't do the metal thing but if I did then this would be a "must have"..... :thumbs:

As I understand it he will custom make a case for pretty much any mod. They also come felt lined (optional) to protect your wood :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Looks good!
Are these available as left or right sided?
I see yours is a left sided......

That's a right side case shot in the mirror :). I'm guessing he makes em both ways, but inquiring with coffeebum would be the best way to get a real answer :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Kinda cool but no idea if I'd like to ware it or not around my waist.. maybe leather would be more comfy but I guess it would be solid and protected best in thst..

Is there any issue with getting it out? Do ya gota grab it by the atty?

The bottom is mostly open. You finger it thru the bottom so it's sticking up ( the case holds it) then grab it with the same hand and get to vaping. It's already a reflex :)

Reactions: SteamStack

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
They look like they are nicely made, although not something I'd be interested in. I wear BB shorts, much of the time; and I just don't like things hanging on the waistband. I don't even like carrying my phone in a belt clip or holster.
I hear ya on the bball shorts my man. That's what those are :) Nike's to be exact :) I too am not a fan of phones on my waist and don't run one there but a mod - now that's a different story. I really like it. zero chance of getting sideways and I let my shirt drape over it so its completely concealed - when it's not in my hand atleast :)

Reactions: ENAUD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread