Serious stomach problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

An idiot abroad

Dec 21, 2016
Hi all, Been vaping since July and loved it but the last few months have been hell.
First few months were great, so happy having stopped smoking after 24 yrs and found the e cigs a great middle ground but been having terrible stomach pains last few months. Bloated and constipated every day. I'm using a innokin cool fire with an eleaf mini 3 and make my own juices.
5ml nicotine with pure pg or vg. I tried switching to only vg which didn't help and have been trying only pg last few days and still no improvement. Been to doctor and had stomach photos and blood test and they found nothing wrong. I'm clueless as to how to resolve this. These stomach problems are really starting to affect my quality of life now. Unless I can figure this out I'm going to seriously have to consider quitting.:( PS have followed all advice found online and am hydrating well. Any ideas, help or advice greatly appreciated.

Doublestem

Moved On
Jan 3, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1

An idiot abroad

Dec 21, 2016
Thanks all for the feedback. Things seem to be going a bit better since I've switched to a higher pg. I'm using 80% pg now.
Who knows, maybe I do have a bit of a vg intolerance? Am also now using an isub apex tank. I had no idea how much spitback I was getting from my old melo 3 until using it. Maybe swallowing too much liquid was also an issue. To summarise. In my opinion my problem was a slight intolerance to vg which was made worse by swallowing too much of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread