Status
Not open for further replies.

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
is 18mg enough to get a nice throat hit, just curious

For some it is, for others, not so much. There is a rather large difference in the satisfaction of the different strenghs depening on how much you smoked and what type of anlalog, ie lights, regular etc. More info might help.

Pessimally 11 is pretty good for me and anything higher hits too hard.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
18 seems about right for me during the day, I vape the 6 or 8 at night - sometimes even the 0. During the day I need the throat hit and the nic because I don't get to vape a lot. At night, it isn't as important. I find the 18s very satisfying as far as throat hits go, and some flavors give a better throat hit even at 11.

I will admit, I vape the 24 sometimes when I really need a blast! ;)

Last edited:
Hello everyone,after coming within a gnats hair of ordering the Red Dragon kit I found this site and thankfully so because you guys have definetly steered me in the right direction and I ordered my UU kit at 2AM CST and it can't get here quick enough.

Me and my wife both smoke about a pack of MB Lights per day so thats what I ordered in a couple of different strengths and after we find out what works best I will order juices to cut down on costs.

I live about 30 miles South of KC MO..does anyone have a clue about how long it should take to get here,my status says its processing so I assume it hasn't been shipped yet and I'm so ready to kick the Coffin Nail habit that I wish it arrived the moment I placed my order :)

Thanks again one and all for your posts and thank you Steve for this wonderful product.

YukonBob

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Tampa, Florida, United States
Count me in as a new V4L/VK convert. I have the Titan/510 and Janty Stick and all have been relegated to a big zip-lock. Well, except for the JS because I have a bunch of brand new 801 attomizers that I will have to use up first. That's if I can even bring myself to even use it anymore after finding vaping nirvana with the VK.

Nursetripp

Oct 17, 2009
Livonia, MI
Have a few more questions... (obviously i'm a newbie). I am currently using the 510 and from the reviews users of the VK seem to like it better. Why?

Also can i use the liquids i have now in the VK? I have quite a bit and I am not willing to toss them.

One more ?... I looked on V4L website to check out the VK and i am under the impression that the carts and the attys are one piece (like a combo) is this correct? Are you able to refill them?

Thanks!

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Have a few more questions... (obviously i'm a newbie). I am currently using the 510 and from the reviews users of the VK seem to like it better. Why?

Also can i use the liquids i have now in the VK? I have quite a bit and I am not willing to toss them.

One more ?... I looked on V4L website to check out the VK and i am under the impression that the carts and the attys are one piece (like a combo) is this correct? Are you able to refill them?

Thanks!

1. The VK is a two piece, not a three. NO dripping, topping off, PTB mods or other hassles involved. The atomizer and cartridge are all in one, in a disposable (but refillable cartridge)

2. You can refill your cartomizers using your existing liquid, of course.

3. See above.

:)

Any other questions, feel free to ask!

Nursetripp

Oct 17, 2009
Livonia, MI
So i checked out the VK on V4L website and i am wondering how to you get empty cartomizers? i didnt see any on the website, but I didnt look very long. i saw there is a video on youtube for refilling them, but i didnt watch it.

I have a lot of liquid that i dont want to part with. I currently use a 510 and so far fairly happy with it, but then again i am a newbie and it is the only one ive tried.

~Gazoo~

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
South Carolina
Cool that i can refill them and not waste my liquids. About how long do the cartomizers last? And can I buy empty ones? I am concerned about mixing flavors... i am one of those people that dont like my food to touch! LOL

I think cigeasy has the best deal on blanks...but when you consider you are getting prefilled ones from Steve that are good and can refill them, I think the costs comes to about the same. Nevertheless, I just received 15 blanks from cigeasy. I have not tried them yet but they should be ok and tie me over until Steve gets his. I also received blanks from another vendor...they look very identical to the ones I received from cigeasy but they were missing the o-ring that goes between the tip and the batting. The ones I received from cigeasy do have the o-ring. Assuming the cigeasy ones work out as well as the other blanks I received...I will be happy.

YukonBob

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Tampa, Florida, United States
I got some carts the other day from cigeasy that do not work on my VK batts. He says, " Any carts puchased from CigEasy in the last 3-4 months will work!" but I just got these two days ago and they definitely do not work on the batteries I purchased from V4L. So I will not be ordering any more from them since now I have to worry about compatiblity between different vendors and my wife only likes the "pretty" V4L batts. lol

~Gazoo~

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
South Carolina
I got some carts the other day from cigeasy that do not work on my VK batts. He says, " Any carts puchased from CigEasy in the last 3-4 months will work!" but I just got these two days ago and they definitely do not work on the batteries I purchased from V4L. So I will not be ordering any more from them since now I have to worry about compatiblity between different vendors and my wife only likes the "pretty" V4L batts. lol

I don't understand? What doesn't work right? I went ahead and filled one up and its working perfectly with my auto battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread