Status
Not open for further replies.

canttouchthiss

Jan 17, 2017

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Hello, im going to buy a serpent mini tank, and im looking for pre-coiled wires because its my first rta and i really dont want to make my own coils. $1.97 Pre-Coiled Wires for RBA RDA RTA Rebuildable Atomizers (50-Pack) 50-pack - 24 AWG / 0.5ohm / 0.5mm dia. / 15*15mm leads / 6 loops at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping what do you think about these, will they fit here? Thanks.
Yes they would fit. Don't know the quality of the coils though. Might be better if you can look for name brands. Depending on where u live. For example if you live in the USA advancedvapesupply.com has great coils prewrapped.

Reactions: Eskie

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
I wrap my coils for the Serpent Mini counter-clockwise. I guess you could bend these to fit. Why don't you want to make your own coils? It's nothing to wrap some wire around a tool or screwdriver of the correct diameter. I think some people that have never done it before, think it's more complicated than it really is. I love my Serpent, just make sure to cut the ends of the coils flush with the hole where they go through. There's almost no space between the mount and the chamber wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread