Seven Weeks today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapourous

Feb 27, 2015
Ontario
Seven weeks since my last cigarette. I started with 6 mg/ml ejuice. Today, I switched to 3 mg/ml.

The one thing about smoking that prompted me to switch was my tongue. I had developed a serious case of geographic tongue (I think!). It was nasty looking. Sort of like Lake Tahoe looks without water only white instead of sand coloured - all cracked, with deep valleys. I was very concerned that it would be deemed cancerous. I decided that, since nothing else I read about to resolve the issue was working, it had to be the cigarettes causing it. I didn't ever have it diagnosed (I was embarrassed/afraid of that).

As of yesterday, my tongue is back to normal. I haven't seen it this healthy in a few years! I'm very happy...

And, I can smell things I haven't ever noticed before (some less than pleasant but hey... at least I can smell!). My taste has improved (wow, we eat a lot of salt in North America!). There is no mess, there is no stink... my family loves me again. My breathing has vastly improved (not that it was really problematic -- I wasn't wheezing all the time or even coughing much so I'm surprised to note such an improvement in my endurance!).

I can see no reason to ever smoke again. vaping is honestly one of the best things that I have ever encountered. (And this forum! This forum helped me figure out what I needed to succeed!).

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Nicely done and
congrats.gif

Reactions: TinaT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread