• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

SF Bay Area group now exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sashwa

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Alcatraz
If you guys haven't been to vapor city on Polk street, you need too. They have great tasting juice and also have a few mods, cartomizers, vivi novas, and trippy tips. Tell them Ricky sent you.

Genuine Trippy Tips? Got any pictures of them?

Edit: I spoke with Bert, the owner of trippy tips and he told me that he's not aware of them as a Trippy Tip vendor. So I'm thinking that they probably sell glass drip tips made by others but not made by the Trippy Tips Dream Team.

Last edited:

cpomeray

Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Bay Area, CA
If you guys haven't been to vapor city on Polk street, you need too. They have great tasting juice and also have a few mods, cartomizers, vivi novas, and trippy tips. Tell them Ricky sent you.

Went last week and thought they have a useful selection, especially for an emergency situation. Plan to head over again today to see what HHV they have in stock!

cpomeray

Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Bay Area, CA
That's cool bro. What else are you looking for? What is your current set up right now?

I'm on a Provari Mini and just ordered a Dingo mechanical. I made it out today and picked up a Protank and some velvet cloud juice. Got some fantastic flavor from the Protank compared to the Vivi Nova.

Mrrickyyap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
San Francisco, California
I'm on a Provari Mini and just ordered a Dingo mechanical. I made it out today and picked up a Protank and some velvet cloud juice. Got some fantastic flavor from the Protank compared to the Vivi Nova.

Nice. Let me know when you want to advance to a genesis rba. I have a mmv Gemini that goes well with the provari. I'll let it go for a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread