• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

SF Vape Shops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofauxboho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The only vape shop in SF proper that I feel is really worth anyone's time is Frisco Vapor over on Lombard:
Frisco Vapor - Marina/Cow Hollow - San Francisco, CA | Yelp
It's not exactly convenient if you're in SF for GDC, but it's the best one I've been to.

I've also heard good and bad things about Vape Supreme, and it's nearer to SOMA, but I've not been there myself:
Vape Supreme - Japantown - San Francisco, CA | Yelp

If you're willing to venture outside SF, Vapor Lounge is the best shop in the Bay Area in my opinion:
Vapor 1 Lounge WC - Walnut Creek, CA | Yelp
It's an easy BART ride from SF, so don't let it's location outside the city scare you off.

And all of the Platinum Vape locations are good:
PLATINUM VAPES - Locations
Hayward is typically friendlier, while Newark is bigger and has more stuff.

SMP1121

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
USA
Not yet...restricting them was discussed at a city council meeting on Thurs. but no ordinances yet.

Just be respectful and ask the establishment owners/managers first about their policy. You probably will not see many people vaping just out and about but we're here!

I've been wanting to check out Tower Vapor also...looks nice, clean, premium juice selection (vs. head shop, tobacco/..........) from the pics and reviews. Just haven't made it there yet.

But, let us know where you go and what you think!! :)

Coelli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Ugh...that sucks!! I fear that will happen here as well, eventually....:(

Enjoy your time in SF, it really is a fun and beautiful city. Very easy to get around on public transportation, which is nice!

Alamo Square is a little off the beaten path...staying with friends?

Yes, I love SF, I have lived there before but didn't vape (or smoke) then. :) I had a little studio at Polk & Market, not the safest area, but I loved it. And I love how dog-friendly it is.

Alamo Square is indeed off the beaten path but I work for a company in Paris, France who loves using AirBnB when they travel. The guys coming out have a 3-bedroom apartment in Alamo Square and I picked up a studio for $110/night near them. Almost all of the hotels in SF are sold out for GDC, and what's left is really expensive. The cheapest thing I could find near the place we're demoing our game for the press (around 4th & Market) was $550/night. Not happening. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread